Awesome booster pulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
At target I spend 30 bucks for like 7 boosters and got 2 lugia Ex and one Ho-oh Ex. I also pulled alot of stars and my brother did too. He got a mew star delta species in a camelupt tin with the promo chimchar card

At my local card shop i bought a pack of pk and got a Flareon* and then he had a stack of like 50 cards and he sold it to me for $9 and it also had a flareon* so i was really happy!

I got Kingdra ex d, Altaria ex d, Dragonite ex d, Latios ex d and Rayquaza ex d from 8 DF boosters. (2 different boxes)

My last awesome booster pull was when I bought six boosters of Diamond & Pearl nearly two months ago, pulling Torterra Lv. X and Empoleon Lv. X. Both remain my favorite collectible and playable Level-Ups over Infernape to date.

Just another one I remembered, ages ago, when Skyridge was the newest release, I brought 6 boosters in fairly quick succession. I ended up getting 2 Crystal type Charizards.

6 Packs: DP. 2 Empoleon Lv.X, Infernape Lv.x, Electabuzz RH, Staravia RH, Gengar, Floatzel RH, and Munchlax RH.

Well, I haven't had anything amazing... except like Cherubi and Cherrim both in a DP set.

BUT I buy my best friend his boosters, and he's pulled Empoleon Level X, Manaphy, and a bunch of good cards. Makes me think I should start switching our packs. X_X;

My mom went to New York and got me a pack of hp from Pokemon Center ( Nintendo World ) and I got Pikachu* the best Ive done only shiny I pulled.
Or I bought 3 packs of cg and got Sceppy EX and Charzard.

Bought six more packs of Diamond and Pearl today, three for myself.

Pulled a Level X Torterra today, along with a Palkia in the same pack. I am very happy. =)

Also got a Roselia, since I love those it's good to see more.

I have horrible luck with boosters. I've only ever gotten 3 ex's and I've bought many packs. My best one was the time I got one booster from Firered & Leafgreen and got a Pidgeot holo. I had been looking for one for my last deck. But that was years ago, I haven't gotten a booster in ages.

One of my best pulls was probably from those three packs plus a DP promo. 4 DPs and 2 CGs ( I got 2 ), I got an Exploud ex, Wigglytuff, reverse Camerupt, Skuntank, and a Torterra, I think.

i got 8 packs as prizes for regionals got flygon ex pk milotic d typloshion d gardvoir pk chariard pk 2 blaziken pk and a slaking pk a rarre shiny in each pack but none are rerally good

Well at the DP PreRelease I manged to pull 6 Rhyperior >_> 3 Rev Holo, 3 Holo. Oh and I now have 16. These things just love me. But lately I have been going on a 3 Packs, 6 holo's streak lately

my boyfriend bought his first pack of cards in 8 years [ex deoxys] and pulled a deoxys ex attack form

other then that ive pulled sally ex blaiziken ex claydol ex metagross ex and manetric ex
not bad since ive just started again =]

I once pulled 2 Luxray out of the same pack 0.o

Also, some one I knew once bought a pack and pulled Two stars out of it :(

The other day I got 4 diamond and pearl packs and pulled Empoleon Lv.X, Magnezone reverse holo, Weavile reverse holo, and Palkia reverse holo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back