Wi-Fi Trades Awesome trades and battles SHAYMIN DARKRAI ARCEUS now obtained!!!!!!

RE: Awesome trades and battles

I got another shaymin, I'll trade it to you for your jirachi and feebas

Trade you legit Deoxys Ho-oh or Lugia for reither celibi or Jarachi are they lrgit???

I have both do you happen to have a protector or a magmarizer or electirizor

RE: Awesome trades and battles right now a magmarizor, electirizer and a protector are need. Also a shaymin.

let's get some trades in

RE: Awesome trades and battles right now a magmarizor, electirizer and a protector are need. Also a shaymin.

Ill trade you my shiny altaria(legit) for your Celebi(legit) and my shiny crobat (legit) for your Jirachi(legit?)

no thank you but do you have a shaymin or anything on my items wants.

I will give you one of my shinys for shaymin(or anything you may ask for) only if you got it though the jp glitch??:p

shaymins on my wants but I have darkrai and arceus from the jp glitch.

I need Master Balls.

I can trade you gible, turtwig, chimchar, ryhorn, magnimite, sneasel, yanma, eevee, porygon, ralts male, snorunt female, nosepass, misdreavus, murkrow, and cranidos.

Check my thread for more.

sure ask make a trade and I'll approve on it.

How about the 15 I listed (gible, turtwig, chimchar, ryhorn, magnimite, sneasel, yanma, eevee, porygon, ralts male, snorunt female, nosepass, misdreavus, murkrow, and cranidos) for 15 Master Balls?

how about for the gibble and turtwig.
those are the only 2 I need.

Sounds good. Let me know when you are ready to trade.

Back