B/W EV Training

lucariopulse333

BIDE! BIDE! BIDE! BIDE! BIDE!
So guys, I was wondering where would be the best places to EV train in every stat? Any info will be appreciated :)

Basculin give you +2 EV in speed, so the best place to beat them is just after your home town where you can surf to get to route 18

Patrat and Lillipup both give +1 Atk, so best for that is just after the home town (route 1)

Litwick give +1 Sp.Atk, you should know where to find those.

Roggenrola/Boldore are very common in most caves. Both give +1/+2 Def EVs respectively.

And Frillish give you +1 Sp.Def. They can be found in route 4, 17, 18

Foongus are fairly common and they give you +1 HP EVs. They can be found route 6, 7, 10

Question based off of EV training. Does the exp. share do anything different this gen as far as giving EVs is concerned?

Actually, I found it easier to EV train on ducklett rather than foongus. They are the only pokemon on driftveil drawbridge and you can get wings while hunting them

A really easy way is to go on driftveil drawbridge or marvelous bridge and run around looking for the dark sports. The are wings that are like proteins, zincs, and that sort of thing. They give 10 EVs for whatever stat they upgrade

pokemonjoe said:
A really easy way is to go on driftveil drawbridge or marvelous bridge and run around looking for the dark sports. The are wings that are like proteins, zincs, and that sort of thing. They give 10 EVs for whatever stat they upgrade

This post is incorrect. They increase each stat by 1 EV, not 10. However, they can possibly be useful because they can be used above 100 EVs.

Only draw back to the wings is you need hundreds of them to really do anything. However I have no complaints to them. Sandile can be battled on route 4, desert resort and relic castle for 1 ATK EV.

Jahikoi said:
pokemonjoe said:

This post is incorrect. They increase each stat by 1 EV, not 10. However, they can possibly be useful because they can be used above 100 EVs.
Oh, I thought they were exactly like the carboses and zincs and stuff. No wonder my team wasn't getting much stronger...

Stunfisk in the surf areas of the Icirrus Moor is good with +2 HP EV points, and a 100% encounter rate. Sawdloon and Whirlipede in the Pinwheel Forest are great with their +2 Defence EV's, but thy only have 50% encounter rate between the two of them.

ive found it easier to train for defense in chargestone cave. klink give 1 def ferroseed gives 1 def and boldore give 2

Almost any route you can surf on has Basculin, 2 speed EVs.

Dragonspiral Tower, first room. Everything but Druddigon give 1 attack EV, and Druddigon gives 2.

Relic Castle for defense. Cofagrigus gives 2, Yamask gives 1. Boldore gives 1 attack AND defense (according to serebii and bulbapedia), so be careful.

Driftveil City's water for Sp. Def, Frillish gives 1.

Celestial Tower for Sp. Atk, stay on the 2nd floor, 100% encounter rate for Litwick. It gives 1 EV.

Kill Stunfisk for HP, they give 2. Route 8 and Icirrus City.

Happy training!

I'm training a Galvantula, so where is a good Special Attack training place besides Celestial Tower? I really don't need those Litwicks OHKOing my Joltik...

EDIT: Never mind. I KOed Elgyems a few times, then found that T-Bolt OHKOed Litwicks. Training is done and onto Jellicent I go.
~AoH

Back