• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

B50's trades | W: Deck needs, sleeves, d. counters... H: Reshiram FA, DCL bottom...

RE: Berquet's trade attempt-Biggest Want: Schyter SF x 2 + Scizor SF x 2!

cml for all your steelixes and onixes

Steelix_Kid said:
cml for all your steelixes and onixes

I have two onix dp and a RH steelix DP.

Your list is attractive, but no specifically wanted cards, please come with an offer.

and steelix is my fave reverse holo, bear that in mind.

Berquet50 said:
I have two onix dp and a RH steelix DP.

Your list is attractive, but no specifically wanted cards, please come with an offer.

and steelix is my fave reverse holo, bear that in mind.
I could Magnezone Holo Dp for them

BUMP
people please offer your scyther and scizor to me! and yesterday I bought a record of 6 packs: 2 PL 2 RR 1 AR 1 UL. They are on their way from the USA. I am excited!
and I decided to accept any Pidgey, Pidgeotto and Pidgeot as Throw-ins. It would be very nice!

RE: [UPDATED] Berquet's trade attempt-Biggest Want: Schyter SF x 2 + Scizor SF x 2!

bumped n updated

RE: [UPDATED] Berquet's trade attempt-Biggest Want: Schyter SF x 2 + Scizor SF x 2!

hey i have many diamond pearl cards as well as japanese cards and the following:
i live in the usa but trade worldwide

do you have ?
pokemon tcg badges, books, toys plush
pokemon older tcg cards, before diamond pearl - mainly looking for shinys. ex. expedition/aquapolis/skyridge cards
yugi oh toys or holo cards
sonic the hedgehog stuff

BINX HAS
at least 1 pidgey line tomy figure
pop holo celebi EX
promo arceus lV X w meteor blast
base- R dragonair
many japanese and DP1 cards

Binx345 said:
hey i have many diamond pearl cards as well as japanese cards and the following:
i live in the usa but trade worldwide

do you have ?
pokemon tcg badges, books, toys plush
pokemon older tcg cards, before diamond pearl - mainly looking for shinys. ex. expedition/aquapolis/skyridge cards
yugi oh toys or holo cards
sonic the hedgehog stuff

BINX HAS
at least 1 pidgey line tomy figure
pop holo celebi EX
promo arceus lV X w meteor blast
base- R dragonair
many japanese and DP1 cards

I have 1 inch long oddish and ho-oh. and also I have fake turkish yu gi oh cards too:D I dont have older cards.. I used to have thousands in 2000, but my mom threw them.. I can trade for pidgey figures too. or a DP rare for the dragonair if its mint. the reason I am looking for it is when I was 7 I pulled one and I was so happy about it and recently I saw its image and all my memories rushed back so it would be awesome :) I also have a cranidos coin, and 2 sinnoh starters silver coin too.

have a ajapese scizor from a realy rare setmi think its worth a bit,it has a temple asgn on it and its japanese.

Pokepower22 said:
have a ajapese scizor from a realy rare setmi think its worth a bit,it has a temple asgn on it and its japanese.
Can you send me a picture of it?

bump 2
BIG update: my shipment from USA came! 2 RR 2 PL 1 AR and 1 UL. I had really nice cards, but only one holo: Rampardos... If you happen to see this post, tell me which 6 packs should I buy, how many of each set to make it 6? thanks!

RE: Berquet's trades-Biggest Want: GOLEM!!

How many Looker's Investigations do you have?

RE: Berquet's trades-Biggest Want: GOLEM!!

Do yoiu have any gengar sf

Back