• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

B50's trades | W: Deck needs, sleeves, d. counters... H: Reshiram FA, DCL bottom...

RE: Berquet's trades | W: coins, damage counters, all kinds of cards!

Bump!

EDIT: 100th reply! Woohoo!

RE: Berquet's trades W: many things! H: BW

Update! Feraligatr Prime, Reshiram Full Art, Darkrai & Cresselia Top. Will add BW, TR, UD, HGSS and AR uncommons and commons.

RE: Berquet's trades W: all kinds of cards! H: Reshiram FA, Feraligatr Prime, etc.

could you cml for 1 feraligatr prime? pme me so i can know it easier

RE: Berquet's trades W: all kinds of cards! H: Reshiram FA, Feraligatr Prime, etc.

Do you have any Mint Bulk Commons and Uncommons?

My meganium prime, 8x darkness energy and charizard g level x for your Smeargle?

tiger_1311 said:
could you cml for 1 feraligatr prime? pme me so i can know it easier

I couldn't see anything, so I won't PM :)

piplup234 said:
Do you have any Mint Bulk Commons and Uncommons?

I won't trade Bulk Commons and Uncommons.

Tyranodon said:
My meganium prime, 8x darkness energy and charizard g level x for your Smeargle?

This offer is too good to be true! I'll accept with my doubts... will you send a pic of your cards please?

Tyranodon said:

This offer is too good to be true! I'll accept with my doubts... will you send a pic of your cards please?
[/quote]
No sorry I don't have access to a camera. But it isn't much of a difference in price really. Smeargle is worth about £5 and meganium is worth £3, the darks are worth almost nothing and the charizard is worth about £1.50 because of the rotation. I do have 8 positive reps, the link is in my signature which must be enough for you?

Tyranodon said:
No sorry I don't have access to a camera. But it isn't much of a difference in price really. Smeargle is worth about £5 and meganium is worth £3, the darks are worth almost nothing and the charizard is worth about £1.50 because of the rotation. I do have 8 positive reps, the link is in my signature which must be enough for you?

Okay, I'll PM you :)

Darn I was going to ask for your smeargle... Do you have anymore? :D And Im also interested in your pokemon circulator/reversal and PONT.
I have a shiny groudon legend and some toploaders and some pretty cool coins! (Ill only trade the legend if you haev another smeargle..)

PokePhenom said:
Darn I was going to ask for your smeargle... Do you have anymore? :D And Im also interested in your pokemon circulator/reversal and PONT.
I have a shiny groudon legend and some toploaders and some pretty cool coins! (Ill only trade the legend if you haev another smeargle..)

Well, I don't have the smeargle anymore :D Shiny Groudon Legend? What is that? I don't know if I have another PONT, I just traded one :)

Groudon is from Call of legends and he comes in to versions.. The normal red groudon and the much rarer Gold groudon (the shiny version :D)

PokePhenom said:
Groudon is from Call of legends and he comes in to versions.. The normal red groudon and the much rarer Gold groudon (the shiny version :D)

Oh it looks awesome! too bad I don't have the smeargle anymore... do you have anything else from my want's so we can make a deal?

Well... Im in teh need for 2 rare candys and a feraligatr prime.. waht could you do?

can you take a pic of the front of Reshiram? lmk thanks

PokePhenom said:
Well... Im in the need for 2 rare candys and a feraligatr prime.. waht could you do?
I only have one rare candy and sorry I will refuse it anyways...

mlouden03 said:
can you take a pic of the front of Reshiram? lmk thanks

Sure, click here.

Back