Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: SERIOUSLY GOOD POKEMON FOR TRADE! im ready to make deals! SHINY EXPLOUD!LEGIT MANAPHY

kanaju: what would u trade for the starters
pokedude101: ill do that trade. lv74 deoxys for my shiny exploud

RE: SERIOUSLY GOOD POKEMON FOR TRADE! im ready to make deals! SHINY EXPLOUD!LEGIT MANAPHY

If you have the 3 dogs and mewtwo legit I'll trade you my legit darkrai.

i dont have the 3 dogs but i have a lv 100 mewtwo and a lv 80 one.

i'll trade you a shiny electrode for your level 100 dragonite (if possible can you teach it Draco Meteor?)

wat lv is your electrode? but sounds good

i dont no mabye. its just a lv 100 for a lv 30 so u no. but ill think bout it and tell u in a minute. is there any thing eles u were interested in?

how many shiny electrode do you have?

ill will do it for both of them. but not for just one cause my dragonite is great. but i do want your lv 100 weavile

hmmmmmm.... I think about it for something later my weavile is really important to me. but OK ill trade you two for it. Does it know Draco Meteor or can you teach it to it?

no sorry it doesnt no it and unfortantly i cant teach it to it yet. but after a while of u having it u will be able to. i will go and get it in my party and something eles for the second electrode and go and wait for u on wifi if ur ready

thanks wat the hell were you talking about in the back ground it was so funny.

lol. is there anything eles that you want from my player thread?

?? anyone for a battle or a trade??

you don´t happen to have protector right? i can give you a choice band or something you need for it.

Back