Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: LOADS OF LV 100, LEGENDARYS. shiny electrode, exploud. (need shinys) SHINEYS FOR TRADE

hmm I got eevees and skittys and all the starters.

RE: LOADS OF LV 100, LEGENDARYS. shiny electrode, exploud. (need shinys) SHINEYS FOR TRADE

Can i have a squirtle? For a fair trade, ill give you a starter. I have the folowing:

Charmander
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Chimchar
Turtwig
Piplup

shard79 i will do it for totodile
chill_glacia i will do one for cyndaquil

I want a shiny what are you looking for?

ok gotcha

billy i want ur shinny fygon and charizard. wat did u want?

What shiny pokemon do you have?

would you trade your lv 100 jolteon for my shiny eevee?

riolu_ranger: no sorry. i dont think that its is wort it. but jolteon is up for trade so anything eles u want to offer for it?
thesalmonofdoubt: im sorryy i did read ur post i just haddnt got round to replying. a lot of people have asked for electrode so i will have to see but wat level is it and is it hacked?

I've got:
Dogs & Lugia....
Do u take clones?

yes i do.the dogs are higher want than the lugia because i now have lugia. wat do u want?

no there not.

im still think about ur trade tho

I have a space center deodys i want shiny electrode deal?

im not sure seeing as alot of people are after them. but wat lv is your deoxys?

i give you a Lugia and Dusknior for the shiny electrode ?

no sorry. i have all ready a lugia lv 100 and dusknoir isnt a very high want for me. but offer somthing eles and i will think about it. shineys are good.

what shinys you want ?

l00k my players threads

well due to high want for electrode im gonna have to say that at the moment i only really want shiny rayquaza and shiny charizard. also why is shiny electrode such a high want? reccently thats all people have been asking for. if someone could answer that would be great.

i have legit aggron lvl100

Back