Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: Badger62's my player thread.LOADS OF LV 100. SHINYS: MEW, ELECTRODE EXPLOUD. want shinys. READY TO TRADE!

sorry for the lack off posts over the past week. i have had no internet accses. but im back and ready to do trades

RE: Badger62's my player thread.LOADS OF LV 100. SHINYS: MEW, ELECTRODE EXPLOUD. want shinys. READY TO TRADE!

Well, I got a Deoxys offa GTS and it looks ligit....I can trade that holding Choice Band for the Shiny Exploud as long as its under lv 100.....

sounds good. tell me when you want to trade

RE: Badger62's my player thread.LOADS OF LV 100. SHINYS: MEW, ELECTRODE EXPLOUD. want

ill give u entei and latios for shiny mew

hi everyone. sorry for the lack of posts but my laptop broke again and using my wii takes to long to post things. but it will be fixed soon and i will be back to my normal rutine. also i have a massive update coming so keep posted

RE: Badger62's my player thread.LOADS OF LV 100. SHINYS: MEW, ELECTRODE EXPLOUD. want shinies. READY TO TRADE!

I have a DEOXYS and JIRACHI

RE: Badger62's my player thread.LOADS OF LV 100. SHINYS: MEW, ELECTRODE EXPLOUD. want shinies. READY TO TRADE!

I have a shiny Bibarel if your interested? All I want are high level pokemon, a lvl 100 would greatly appreaciated, but its up to you.

i will get back to you both in a sec. just gotta do some updates

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

ok updates done. everyone check out the new master ball service. its great. lol

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

is shiny mew legit? if so, will you trade it for a shiny lugia or something else i have? check my player thread, thx

I've got:
JAA/Event/10th Aniv: Dogs.

CML to see what I'd like for them.

will do

trade anyone?

I could trade you shiny chinchou, shiny flygon, raikou or/and suicune for your shiny mew. BTW, Is it legit ?

no its not. are all of yours legit???
sorry that is badger62s post not mattlax's.lol

Mine are legit unless stated

ok well i will think it over

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the

ill give u politoed,entei, raikou, and latios for shiny charizard or mew and lv. 100 jolt or garchomp. Also i do have a shiny ray but what would u be willing to give me

sure i will do that. shiny charizard and lv 100 jolt for those pokes. and i realy want that rayquaza so make an offer

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the

would u be willing to trade 2 shinning for shinning ray if so then shiny bannet and electrode or shiny bannet and garchomp

Back