Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

I done have a shiny garchomp

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

wat would you give for entei suicune raikou ?

hi badger this is aaron writting here.....
r u there george

omg Aaron LOL. u want any of my pokes?furroshi man want do you want?

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the

umm no just the lv.l 100 garchomp basicly i would want 2 shiny for ray if u did not want to do that then i wanted the shiny bannet and the garchomp u have its lv.l 100 right

Yep its lv 100 but I don't think that a lv100 and a shiny is worth another shiny. But I will think about it. Wat lv is ray and is it legit? And what about are other trade? You still wanna do that?

I want Bastiodon if I may. I also want a TM76 Stealth Rock. I can give you Electivire and an item you need, just say.

do u have any ev'd pokemon?

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the

hmmm wat lv is your electivire? Cause bastidon is lv 100.
and I don't have any ev pokemon sorry

Electivire is sadly LV.50. I can level it up though if you want.
-EDIT- Or, can you breed for a Shieldon please ? That will be enough thanks =)

I have the 3 dogs. You got any shines?

check the thread for shinies. And I will do a sheildon for electivire

Shieldon for Electivire *coughs*

It doesn't matter anyway, I got a Shieldon from an 8 year old who just got Pearl and wanted a Toxicroak off of me (he needed it and I have another).

All I need is either a Palkia or a Glameow or Purugly.

Yep its still good. When do you want to trade?

CML for garchomp,mew,bastiodon,rampardos,shiny mew (big want),shiny charizard, the three wierd dudes from DP (uxie,etc.)
I have a porygon-z lv35 if you want! I also have some macho braces and lefties

When ever you want. LOL. Just to check, what is the deal?

were you talking to me?

no sorry. Lol. That was for capt penguin. But wat do you want to trade?

I'm online now for about half an hour an hour so if anyone wants to trade then I can do it now

Back