Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

How about a Lv.100 Garchomp for one of your Shinies??

dmaster out.

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

I already have a lv100 garchomp. Does anyone have a lv1 mareep? I need one

I have a Mareep, I'll need to check the Lv.

dmaster out.

ok if its not lv1 could you breed me one

I'll try to get it soon. I doubt it's worth a Shiny though, so it might be a waste of time for me.

dmaster out.

Need Shiny Charizard w/TM 26 Earthquake for my Suicune/Ho-oh ... but can't trade till Sunday ...

well yeah I'm not goning to trade a shiny for It but is there anything else you want. Also I will have the other one so you don't have to breed it and I just will do it myself. Any TMs? I have them all

No, sorry there's nothing I need for a Mareep.

dmaster out.

mquaza I will do that for your suicune. Can you only trade on sunday or is that the first day you can? Cause I might forget. LOL.
fair enough. LOL.

No not only on sunday but only this weekend ... or maybe even on saturday night like that time =]

ok well post on here or give me a Pm when you are ready. And I will try to he online for it. LOL. :D

I've written the trade on my Player's threat =P ...

threat? LOL. Kl kl. :D

I'll give you Raikou and Infernape and Spiritomb for Shiny Charizard.

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the

thanx for the trade can u give me trade rep in player thread

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the

badger62 said:
threat? LOL. Kl kl. :D

I cloned the Darkrai ... we can trade !!

Cloned darkrai?? I thought we were doing shiny charizard for suicune

Oh ... I forgot ... sorry ...than I have it now ... we can trade :p ...

sure we can trade when ever I'm on

CML for the shiny mew.(only if legit)

Back