Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

i will give you a level 40 armaldo for chicorita!

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

I don't really want an arlmaldo

do you have a tm50: substitute?

CML if you have.

yep I have all the tms

I need a few TM's. I need Focus Punch, Stealth Rock, Will O' Wisp, Thunder Wave, and Swords Dance. Cml for any of those.

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the

hi again i need the shiny mew ill give u politoed and zapdos unless there is anything else u want also how do u duplicate.

do you mean how do you clone? if you do then check for it on youtube or find a guide because it takes to long to explain and im on my wii. sorry about that :D

did you see my post saying that I want mew?

what do you want for lugia?

I'm not trading lugia sorry. And capt penguin sorry but it takes to much effort and I have revision to do. Sorry and what was are trade??

Can we trade now please ? ...

Suciune for ____ (forgot what =P)

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the

garchomp, politoed and a tm of your choice. for shiny mew

ok I just need to get the mew from my brothers ds. When do you want to trade??

Would you trade your shiny banette for my shiny Tentacruel?

np sorry none if my pokes are EVed but I have shinnys if you want them

my politoed and zapdos for shiny mew. if there are different pokes that u want then pm or post

Back