Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

sorry cp I don't realy want to do that

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

anything eles you want??

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the

umm all that i really wanted is your shiny mew or electrode if there are any diffrent pokes u need then pm or tell me.

will do

Shiny hacked Entei with rare candy and shiny hacked Raikou with rare candy for Shiny Charizard with master ball (even though I have 967) and Charizard with anything

Sounds fair

no thanks don't really need them sorry

When can we trade ? ... Tonight 8pm my time ? ... (GTM +1h) ... bo on =)

Latios holding Macho Brace for your Shiny Charizard.

sorry mquaza i missed that. And pokemon noobiepie sure I will do that

Badger62, will you trade your Lugia, for my Jolteon. I have a Jolteon with 252 EV's in Special Attack, 4 EV's in HP, and 252 EV's in Speed. My Jolteon's Nature is Timid. I am tring to trade it off, because it lacks Baton Pass, and I need to breed for a better one. I did summit a Palkia earier today but I found out it wasn't level 100 like I thought, it was actually level 52. Sorry about that. I tried to trade this Jolteon earier to someone else. Are you interested? The Jolteon's stats are below:

Its IV's are:

HP: 27
Attack: 18
Defense: 30
Sp.Atk: 8
Sp.Def: 22
Speed: 0

Its normal stats are:

HP: 268
Attack: 137
Defense: 155
Sp.Atk: 296
Sp.Def: 217
Speed: 360

Moves:

Substitute
Thunder Wave
Thunder Bolt
Hidden Power

By the way, its hidden power is fighting. I believe the power is somewhere around 50.

Yes I am very intrested in your jolteon but I don't want to trade lugia. Sorry but it took a while to get anything eles you want??

did you even read my post?
I said to CML for the shiny mew and you never answered!

Badger Pm me for trading info.

oh sorry agustinj i did see it i just forgot to reply. I dont have time right now to check your thread zo can yiu offer please. Do you uabe any eved pokes?

badger62 said:
Yes I am very intrested in your jolteon but I don't want to trade lugia. Sorry but it took a while to get anything eles you want??

Badger62, I traded the Joteon off, but I still have two more EV trained Pokemon that I can care less about. They are 100% legit, all my Pokemon are. I need to breed my Pokemon again. I did not get what I wanted in stats. The remaining two Pokemon are:

Secptile
Level: 100
Nature: Hasty
EV's 252 Atk/ 252 Speed/ 4 Hp
IV's 4/27/19/31/24/1
Hidden Power: Steel, 43 Power

Moves:
Leaf Blade
Protect
Leaf Storm
Substitute

Swampert
Level: 100
Nature: Adamant
EV's 252 Atk/ 252 Speed/ 4 Hp
IV's 28/6/22/30/23/12
Hidden Power: Steel, 64 Power

Moves:
Hydro Cannon
Earthquake
Toxic
Substitute

I am interested in your Latias, but just to ask a question, do you have the power item "Power Belt"?

Would you trade your shiny banette for my shiny Tentacruel?

what natures are:

ditto
shiny banette
heatran
cresselia

I have Entei, Raikou, and Suicune, all 10th aniv, legit, and a shiny rayquaza, not legit, if you still need them.

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the

how about an elekid lv. 9 with an electrizer, so you can breed it and train it as you want(both legit.) for your lugia or your mew?

Back