Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

Are you kidding me!! A mew or lugia for a lv 9 elekid?!!! Sorry but no way. If you want my mew or lugia then offer something that's worth it.

Losr18: i only need your suicune. What do you want for it?

Would you trade one of your shinies? I already have shiny Banette, so anything Ill take, just not that.

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

sure I'll do a shiny charizard for it. Do you want a master ball With it??

nooope sorry lol.

Would you trade your shiny banette for my shiny Tentacruel?

I don't really want it sorry anything else on my wants list??

electrode and exploud are both legit

CML for the shiny exploud

i want your EVed porygon z. I also have a lv 100 bastiodon if you want it. I saw you wanted one on your thread.

I have a Entei, Raikou and a porygon z, i want your lv 100 lugia, lv 100 charizard, lv 100 mewtwo or your lv 100 groudon for one of them!

you want all the pokes you said for just one of yours?!

i will trade one of my pokemon for one of yours! EG: my entei for your groudon!

Phew. LOL. but i dont really need those pokes anymore. Do you have any EVed ones??

trade anyone????

this messge is from badger62 i just cant be bothered to log in. lol.

Trade???

I can trade my garchomp AND/or porygon-Z AND/OR Dusknior for your kyogre

i dunno i will have to think about it.

but on a more immportant note.... MY LAPTOP IS FIXED!!!!
so now im gonna be on pokebeach much more. so keep thoughs trades coming. :D

o.k then

Back