Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

hmmmmmmm great reply. lol

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

anyone got an eved proygon z?

aaaaaaaaanyone???

I need:
Gyarados Lv 100
Garchomp Lv 100

These are legit right?

I can get you:
Entei
Suicune
Raikou

There hacked thoughXD

If you don't want the hacked dogs, please check my thread for the Pokemon I need.

hey i would like a Raquaza for a politoed or mew shiney
i do got one poregon-z

infernape sorry but no.

groudonkeeper i dont no what u mean are u offering me a shiny mew or do u want mine?

the mew is a want im offering the politode and the porygon-z but the porygon-z is momentarilly a bid.

sorry i dont really want to doooo that. i dont think it is worth it. do u have any EVed pokes?

what is EVed pokemon

Zoidburg said:
I can trade my garchomp AND/or porygon-Z AND/OR Dusknior for your kyogre

well, whats your awnser

zoidburg: not unless unless they are EVed

groudonkeeper: i cant really explain it just type it in on google and you will find out. its quite complicated tho. lol

well I already got the kyogre so never mind

kl kl then lol. anything else your interested in?

and does anyone else wont a trade?

trades???

so you have EV trained it? and what is it?

soo threads running pretty slow. any offers?

I have Raikou, Latios and a couple of shinies on my thread... are all your shinies legit?

only electrode and exploud are legit. what shinys do you have?

this post is from badger62 not chazmander :D

I have shiny marowak and shiny shuppet. Did you catch shiny exploud and shiny electrode yourself? (mine aren't hacked lol so I expect them same)

Back