Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

i traded for both. and i was told that both were legit
:]

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

i will give you a lv 100 palkia,and darkrai,and shiny rattata+macho brace for that charizard :).
and then ill give you a japanese ho-oh (legit) for electrode.:)

are the pokemon your offering legit?

darkrai isnt legit.sorry.

which charizard do you want?

i want the shiny charizard.and the one with the lower lv.

ok so i dont really get wat ur offering and wat for. sorry.lol

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the

electimortar said:
I will give you a lv 100 palkia,and darkrai,and shiny rattata+macho brace for that charizard :).
and then ill give you a japanese ho-oh (legit) for electrode.:)

this is what we are trading

will you trade your lv 100 jolteon for my shiny electrode?
can i get some info on jolteon though?

um.. i have 2 shinny electrode already.. so no. lol

ummm.... how about a shiny eevee

what do you want for shiny Banette I have every single TM as well

riolu ranger: sorry no. its not a fair trade. my jolteon is at very high battling standard with a very high speed and no shinny u offer will be fair trade for it.

hiro: thats nice.. but if i have them all... why would i wont yours?

oh my bad I thought you were asking for TMs but uh...still what do you want for your shiny Bannette

um i dunno. what are you offering for it. do you have any EVed pokemon?

Badger62, I am interested in your shiny banette, as long as its untouched though. But besides that, I want to know if you would trade your Mewtwo. Its my favorite Pokemon, and I traded mine off awhile ago for a legit Shaymin from the Jap. Elite Four Glitch. Anyway, you can look at "My Player Thread" for anything you might want in my signature, I just updated recently. I did not list all my items because, I have too many, and I did not want to add them all for a extra hour or two, I type slow. The thread is split between my Diamond and Peral, so I have alot of things that might be useful hopefully.

badger62 said:
um I dunno. what are you offering for it. do you have any EVed pokemon?
I have Skarmory, shiny Gallade, Charizard, shiny Scizor, Dragonite those are all my EVd pokes

hiro: what EV's does your dragonite have?

yakkov: will reply soon

Your shiny mew for my shiny chinchou and shiny flygon?

badger62 said:
riolu ranger: sorry no. its not a fair trade. my jolteon is at very high battling standard with a very high speed and no shinny u offer will be fair trade for it.

hiro: thats nice.. but if I have them all... why would I wont yours?

ok well what if i add a macho brace?

Back