Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

riolu ranger: yeah still no lol

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

hi! remember me?
i can give you legit suicune entei raikou. they are from colosseum, but they are cloned.
if you want, you can get a lv50 entei from my lg, but i want more for it ;)

well what do you want?

cresselia, regigigas, regigigas and a garchomp.....(if you take the untrained entei, i will calculate the ivs.....and the suicune & raikou on 100)
is this ok?

can u tell my his iv's then. I'm not sure yet :/

i'll look
;)

--->omg! it's one of the "most special" pokemon i've ever seen....
iv's:
hp/atk/def/speed/sp.atk/sp.def
20-22/0-1/0-1/0-1/0-1/0-1

and it's impish :(

so, what would you give me for this (it's a funny Pokémon :) )?

i dont really wanna trade any of the pokemon u want for it. lol sorry.

s_mcg10 dont want it sorry.

Badger62, by chance do have a Ditto with 31 IVs in Attack, Speed, or Specal Attack you might have on hand. I need one for some breeding I am going to be doing soon. I can offer my level 100 Shiny Palkia for one that you might have. The Palkia is legit, I made sure I checked when I got it in a trade.

i will go check but i need to find my ds charger =\

Hey, do you have TM Roar and TM Stone Edge? I'm willing to trade a Dusknoir holding a choice band for both. Or just Dusknoir or Choice band for Roar. Tell me if you're willing to trade.

yup i have them both. and trade sounds good. wat lv is your dusknoir??

Do you still have your Shiny Charizard? If so, I would like to trade it, please check my player thread.
*points to sig*

delta_storm: i really want your EVed salamence. i can give you stone edge or avalanche with charizard if u want them still

badger62 said:
delta_storm: I really want your EVed salamence. I can give you stone edge or avalanche with charizard if u want them still

Stone Edge on Charizard, and it's a deal. I'll get your FC and duplicate Salamence, so please wait for my PM.

*waits for PM*

Sorry, I got stone edge and roar from someone else. If I ever need them I'll be happy to trade Dusknoir w/choice band!

ok fair enough =]

Do you have TM Grass Knot and TM Stealth Rock? I can give you Entei, Suciune, and Riakou

Hmm... I would like your Shiny Charizard or Electrode, I have a Darkrai (nick-named Reaper) which I used Walk-through walls to get, and If you don't want a clone, I'll give you the original. (oh and I don't mind if you clone the Charizard or Electrode.)

EDIT: My info is in my Signature, and yes, my name is in all caps in my game: KYLE

Back