Banners and Avatars from the Raven - Banner Production Halted

RE: Banners and Avatars from the Raven - Ursaring & Brock Joy banner added

Can you make a typhlosion banner pls?Thanks in advance

Going to use pidgeot banner

Maybe a Jirachi one?

Using Bellosoom till then. And Flareon Avy.

- Rotom-Cut

For banners like the Ursaring and Pidgeot, I think the sprite isn't large enough. I think you should go with the Sugimori artwork instead, but that's just me. I saw the Pidgeot banner, and I didn't know where the Pidgeot was. :|

Added Typhlosion

Typhlosion.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/ravenofsins/Typhlosion.png[/IMG]

SinRaven said:
Added Typhlosion

Typhlosion.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/ravenofsins/Typhlosion.png[/IMG]
Thank you :D

RE: Banners and Avatars from the Raven - Typhlosion banner added

Great job on the banners and the avatars. I might use a banner later on. But great job on everything they look fantastic.

I didn't reply to some of you, how rude!

@Aggiegwyn, StaticPachirisu, TheDarkLucario, Monpyro97, typhlonruxs and Ice Arceus Thanks ;)!
@Rotom-cut, I'll be working on it tomorrow. Didn't like to do it yesterday and had no time today.
@EspeonRox, although many people said the same thing like you, I like them that way and I'm sure others do too. Maybe I'll add ones with bigger renders in the future, but I don't think it.

I'll be working on more banners tomorrow. On my working list are (in this order):
-Jirachi
-Squirtle
-Jolteon

Mate, your work is really good. I like the coulours on the Growlithe banner!
Have you done a Scizor one???

Work on effects and depth.

@Ruggercaz, Thank you! I'll be taking that as a request!

@::DF111::, can you please eleborate? I'm pretty new to standard banner creating, so I want to know every little thing.

Added Squirtle and Jirachi

Squirtle.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/ravenofsins/Squirtle.png[/IMG]

Jirachi.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/ravenofsins/Jirachi.png[/IMG]

NOTICE:
If anyone still wants to request, you have until after 12 hours (I wanted to say tonight, but almost forgot the time difference). After that, I'll finish any remaining requests, and will post probably create banners at a low pace again.

SinRaven said:
@Ruggercaz, Thank you! I'll be taking that as a request!

@::DF111::, can you please eleborate? I'm pretty new to standard banner creating, so I want to know every little thing.

Thanx mate! :D

PM me if its finsihed!If thats ok!

RE: Banners and Avatars from the Raven - Scizor, Squirtle and Jirachi banner added

Added Scizor

Scizor.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/ravenofsins/Scizor.png[/IMG]

NOTICE:
No more requests from now on.

RE: Banners and Avatars from the Raven - Scizor, Squirtle and Jirachi banner added

I love the Jirachi one! Great Work!

I'm assuming you use Gimp/Photoshop to make these. In most of your banners I've seen something seems off. I'll go in order and explain since I can't do it directly.

Gardevoir: The composition and light on the render is messed up. You also need to fix your light source to match your render. Text is hard to read.

Zoroark: LQ render, and hazy bg otherwise it's pretty good as long as you work on the lighting.

Xatu: Again working on the light source, and bring your text somewhere closer to the render.

Suicune: Your flow is more pointing downwards but your text is up. It doesn't match. The suicune should blend more casually with the bg.

Vapoeon: Way too bright, and the border is interfering with the bg.

Bellossom: All around looks a mess. If you don't want to fill up all the space then you should have cropped it out. The effects on the bg don't work too well.

Lucario: See what I said about the first one. And the color boxes are unneeded. Also don't randomly add that filter of light that you did on the left side. I forget what its called, maybe Lens Flare.

Absol: Should be more central. You need to not use the lens flare thing. Also you should fill up the space of the banner with something or just make it shorter.

Pigeot: The dimmensions of this banner should have been like 350x100. Pull the text close into the Pigeot and then move the Pigeot to the right-center of the banner.

Brock and Nurse Joy: I'm not completely sure if I should say this but smudging alone (at the least you're doing it) doesn't make a whole banner. Don't put the smudged layer over the render, it makes every foggy.

Ursarang: I like this, but move the Ursarang slightly off center. The dimmensions for this yet again should be small like 350x100. Pull the text lower and probably make it smaller. And don't let the smudge blur the bg as much as it does.

Typhlosion: All previous comments.
Squirtle: Previous comments.

Jirachi: The text under jirachi should be centered based on the text jirachi. Move the text over. Remove the light spots over to the left and right. Put the light spots over Jirachi. Blend the jirachi in more with a little smudging.

Scizor: You need to fill up all that blank space.

That's all I can think of hope it helps.

@Aggiegwyn, thanks again, but I hate the Jirachi one, actually.

@Lilsparks101, thanks for all the comments. I will not be editing any of these. For one, since it will be a lot of work and I also like most of them the way they are. I will keep your comments in mind though. Thanks!

Wow. can you do reshiram with flames coming out and with the text: reshiram the fire prince

reshiramdude said:
Wow. can you do reshiram with flames coming out and with the text: reshiram the fire prince

Well, no. Read the rules.

Notice:
As some of you might have noticed, I haven't been making banners for a while and I will stop doing it for some time too. I'm not that busy, but I'm currently working more on drawing/writing.
There could be some banners made sporadically, but I cannot ensure that.
My Banners and Avatars can, obviously, still be used, but notify me when you do, as you should according to my rules.

I am going to use the Jirachi banner and the Flareon Avvy, thank you!

Back