Baseball! your place for discussion about americas favorite pastime!

who will win the world series?

• Red sox

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yankees

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Rockies

• Phillies

• Braves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TB LOL!

• Toronto

• Brewers

• Other

• Ash Ketchum and Pikachu!LOL!

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
interesting transactions
1/3/08 Kansas City Royals
Signed RHP Hideo Nomo to a Minor League contract with an invitation to Spring Training
12/26/07 San Diego Padres
Signed RHP Mark Prior to a one-year contract.
12/20/07
Milwaukee Brewers
Signed OF Gabe Kapler to a one-year contract.
12/19/07
Chicago Cubs
Signed OF Kosuke Fukudome to a four-year contract.

Dawnfanboy said:
Pah, I don't really what anyone cares. They're my opinions. DEAL WITH IT
No. Deal with the fact that what you wrote isn't an opinion but a prediction. Saying your a blue jays fan is an opinion. But saying that they will win the world series is a prediction. And your prediction is rediculously outthere.

why all this talk when the yankees are so winning it all this year? jesus its like me backing up my giants when i know the patriots r going to win it all lolz

Cubs over Tigers. You heard it here first. Sox might also take it. I am a Sox fan but we won last year so I can make MLB picks without biased opinions anymore.

some new transactions. little long though
Boston Red Sox
Signed C Doug Mirabelli to a one-year contract.

Chicago Cubs
Signed RHP Jon Lieber to a one-year contract.

Detroit Tigers
Signed LHP Nate Robertson to a three-year contract.

Florida Marlins
Signed LHP Mark Hendrickson to a one-year contract; Signed LHP Randy Williams to a Minor League contract with an invitation to Spring Training and invited INF Gaby Sanchez to Spring Training.

Milwaukee Brewers
Signed RHP Claudio Vargas to a one-year contract.

Seattle Mariners
Signed RHPs Kenta Suda and Yao Wen Chang to Minor League contracts.

Texas Rangers
Signed OF Marlon Byrd to a one-year contract.

1/15/08 Chicago Cubs
Signed SS Andres Blanco, RHP Mike Smith, OF Andres Torres, C JD Closser, and SS Luis Figueroa to Minor League contracts with invitations to Spring Training; Re-signed C Koyie Hill, 1B Micah Hoffpauir, LHP Geoffrey Jones, OF Josh Kroeger and LHP Les Walrond to Minor League contracts with invitations to Spring Training; Invited LHP Edward Campusano, C Wellington Castillo, RHP Jose Ceda, OF Tyler Colvin, C Josh Donaldson and 3B Casey McGehee to Spring Training.

Milwaukee Brewers
Designated OF Drew Anderson for assignment.

New York Yankees
Signed C Jason Brown, 2B Bernie Castro, RHP Dan Giese, INF Nick Green, LHP Heath Phillips, OF Gregory Porter, INF Cody Ransom, RHP Darrell Rasner, RHP Scott Strickland, LHP Billy Traber and 3B Marcos Vechionacci to Minor League contracts with invitations to Spring Training; Invited C Kyle Anson, OF Justin Christian, OF Colin Curtis, 1B Eric Duncan, OF Brett Gardner, RHP Alan Horne, OF Austin Jackson, RHP Steven Jackson, RHP Daniel McCutchen, RHP Mark Melancon, C Jesus Montero, C P.J. Pilittere, C Austin Romine and OF Jose Tabata to Spring Training.

Seattle Mariners
Re-signed LHP Arthur Rhodes to a Minor League contract and invited him to Spring Training.

Tampa Bay Rays
Agreed to terms with RHP Dan Wheeler on a one-year contract.

Congratulations this miscellaneous post has been nominated for the top 10 where people vote to see the which miscellaneous post is the best and there is also voting for best general discussion and more!Vote now if you would like Baseball to win as the best miscellaneous topic on pokebeach come vote here http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=30632

Back