Writing Based on a true story. =O lol

LucarioXFroslass

Bug Catcher
Sorry about tab not working on PokeBeach... >.>;

Jackie squinted. Why have I randomly decided to type this up after reading a random fanfic, she wondered. Terrible...
It just turned past midnight now. Her feet were cold, in both senses. She'd asked some boy out that she'd met a while ago yesterday, as of this minute. Not being rejected, but not being accepted, she waited for him to log onto Skype so they could chat again. He would supposedly have made up his mind about her request. It's things like these that get girls annoyed. They have to wait for guys to do everything for them in this generation. They're always too shy. Always...
Time passed. She hadn't much to do for the while. She couldn't sleep. It was too much work to feel comfortable with her suspended in suspension, and while in a very deflated bean bag chair.
She decided to mess around with her DSi she had left sleeping in a corner of her "organized" room. The screen showed a random Azelf with a Choice Scarf attached. Untrained, with somewhat decent IVs. She got bored...
Her ear itched. Then, it stung. She rubbed it lightly, then she picked at the area that bothered her. Her neck then demanded some of that scratching.
She stared at her old television set. A multi-game pack for the Gameboy had been played recently, but had otherwise been set aside. Like she had. For later use.
Like she had.

Don't nit-pick this. I typed this up in 20 minutes, and I think it's kinda cute. I just felt like putting this here. Enjoy a second time. ^_^;

~L_X_F

LucarioXFroslass said:
Don't nit-pick this.
But... But...
/me sighs.
Anyway, it seems to be a promising story. I'll be glad to wait for how it develops.

BTW, for the "Like she had," phrases, it really should be "Like she had been."

Back