Battle B-daman.

Do you like Battle b-daman

• Total voters
In my opinion, Battle B Daman is a rip-off from animes like Beyblade (which wasn't that good either :p)

The basic storyline and general idea of the game they play is weak and un-original. A lame attempt to create yet another anime focussed around some tournament and world-destroying plot. Except this time, the creators didn't have the needed inspiration or ideas to make something good.

but that's just me though :p

B-daman was created way before beyblade, where there used to have tournaments,a shelf full of them but the new anime was total trash and the 'toy' go crashing down together with it.

I know it's bad but for kids it's great! i might watch the series xD!!! I think it's cool because you shoot the marbles and stuff xD!! NOT like bleyblade it's a spinning top or bakugan which is a metal pop-up figures! ( i think that is cool but b-daman is better :p )

Miniture marble-shooting mecha? Yes please.

I wasn't ever expecting to see a thread like this on these forums! Personally I love B-Daman, it's a great franchise I'm glad to see other people here love it too.

I have quite a few of the Hasbro toys, I got quite into it a while back, they were great fun.

SixaxiS said:
In my opinion, Battle B Daman is a rip-off from animes like Beyblade (which wasn't that good either :p)

How can B-Daman be a rip-off of Beyblade? The two of them are not alike in the least, and are even by the exact same companies (D-Rights and Takara). >.>

Pokémon TCG said:
I know it's bad but for kids it's great! I might watch the series xD!!! I think it's cool because you shoot the marbles and stuff xD!! NOT like bleyblade it's a spinning top or bakugan which is a metal pop-up figures! ( I think that is cool but b-daman is better )

The premises of Beyblade and Bakugan are decent, but I enjoyed B-Daman much much more.

My main issue with Beyblade in particular has always been that constant use of your tops can get them pretty thrashed, they're not worth the money the majority of the time.

Bakugan is still rather new in North America so I haven't had much time to review the game, Sega Toys and Spin Master have done a pretty good job with them from what I have seen though. I was at Target the other day and those little storage racks they have for them seem quite cool, so that was a plus for me. But in my opinion, I still don't think it's better than B-Daman.

Anyway, Pokémon TCG, I'd really reccomend you find a way to see the series, or the orginal at least (Crash B-Daman is almost impossible to find anyway) it's a really light-hearted anime with plenty of laughs that's worth at least one viewing. I rather enjoyed it.

Ryuu7 said:
B-daman was created way before beyblade, where there used to have tournaments,a shelf full of them but the new anime was total trash and the 'toy' go crashing down together with it.

Yeah. B-Daman predates Beyblade by quite some time. It began as a spin off of Bomberman in Japan and spawned (an incredibly epic) manga and anime series it became very popluar afterwards and eventually developed into it's own franchise.

i used to play it sorta ^^
But have you seen how quick some of the Jap customized ones go o_O

::DF111:: said:
I used to play it sorta ^^
But have you seen how quick some of the Japanese customized ones go o_O

Wait, modded B-Daman? If so yeah, I've seen things like that before, they're quite cool.

B-Daman was hilarious. They made you believe that all those frivolous attachments actually made your B-Daman stronger (more power, more accuracy...)

I remember those. I spent 120$ on them, played once, and now they are sitting in my basement. But no beyblade was awesome. Bakugan is retarted.

Back