• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Battrio coins for trade! W: Unleashed Primes and Legends

konter_j8902 said:
my
ursurang prime
blastoise UL PR
Buizel UL

your
Great ball random
Poke Ball Random
Cressellia Ultra

also do you have a metagross ul you can toss in

I think I have one but a new rare is hardly a throw-in. In fact I made a mistake with Buizel, it's a Floatzel UL that I was looking for. Do you have one of those?

SotS said:
My:

Gengar X

Your:

3 Donphan Prime

Let me know or Counter please. I can add more, don't think I can't. ;]

Just so you know how I value them, that's like $15 vs. $36. I'm accumulating Gengar X's but not at the expense of Donphan Primes. I'll have to pass.

cml for cresselia ultra ball, shaymin cherish ball, arceus luxury ball, garchomp great ball, uxie ultra ball, and pichu pokeball

konter_j8902 said:
yeah i do

As you can see someone else is interested in the Cresselia too, and it's my last one right now. Hang on, let me see what they want to offer for it.

its geo baby said:
cml for cresselia ultra ball, shaymin cherish ball, arceus luxury ball, garchomp great ball, uxie ultra ball, and pichu pokeball

Some of those are gone since I haven't updated my inventory, sorry. But I do have:

Cresselia Ultra Ball (13-014)
Arceus Luxury Ball (p-029)
Pichu Poke Ball (03-037)

konter_j8902 is also interested in the Cresselia, but I would trade all three above for your:

Crobat Prime
Full Entei Suicune Legend

LMK.

its geo baby said:
WHAT THE/....is each coin worth like 15$? maybe half of the legend and something for the 3coins

No not $15 each, but your end isn't worth $45 either.

I value the poke ball coins at $4 for Poke Ball, $6 for Great Ball, and $10 for Ultra Ball, especially when trading for card value. The Arceus is a promo which makes it worth about $12. So altogether the coins are $26 trade value (without factoring in that Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu are especially popular). Now that it's in full release, Crobat Prime's down to about $9, and the full legend is maybe $20, so I see I was undervaluing the deal a little, but the the Cresselia Ultra Ball is worth a prime alone.

EDIT: I should add that Catbus has Shaymin cherish ball, Garchomp great ball, and Uxie ultra ball if you want to try and trade with him.

What do you value the Donphan's at? I've tried sellign them for $10 and people say that they're worth around $8 each. 3 is a lot now that I think about values (That was a random offer xD) But I think he's about two. Maybe I can add a RH DCE for 2? Just throwing offers out there. I need them. =]

SotS said:
What do you value the Donphan's at? I've tried sellign them for $10 and people say that they're worth around $8 each. 3 is a lot now that I think about values (That was a random offer xD) But I think he's about two. Maybe I can add a RH DCE for 2? Just throwing offers out there. I need them. =]

Both TrollAndToad.com and Professor-Oak.com have them for $12 with hardly any in stock, so I'd say that's an accurate value. There was a ton of Donphan at Battle Roads today so I don't think they value will be going down anytime soon.

So are you suggesting:

YOUR:
Gengar Lv X
DCE (RH)

MY:
2x Donphan Prime

I could do that trade, LMK.

Back