Beach image on Serebii

Status
Not open for further replies.

MylesProwr

Cake Trainer
Hey there, not sure if this is a big deal or if it's been worked out, but I visited Serebii today and found an image with the Pokebeach watermark.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

^ at this address.

Probably Serebii talked to WPM about posting the pictures on his website.

The watermark is there to show where it came from. In effect, Serebii is now advertising Pokébeach because that's the reason WPM put it there.

(It's kind of ironic that Serebii is using what they call 'ileagal' images.

^They probably got in a fight like, yesterday then, or a long time ago. Last time I checked (Less than a week ago) Serebii said that WPM was his friend.

This was on serebii's news story:
Edit; I've been hesitant to post these due to the fact they came from a cinema broadcast, but thanks to my friend WPM at Pokébeach, we have an image of Minezumi and the orange Pokémon that came in the trailer at the end. Hopefully, we'll get clearer pictures soon

TheDarkLucario said:
This was on serebii's news story:
Edit; I've been hesitant to post these due to the fact they came from a cinema broadcast, but thanks to my friend WPM at Pokébeach, we have an image of Minezumi and the orange Pokémon that came in the trailer at the end. Hopefully, we'll get clearer pictures soon

Every webmaster is friends on a outer-skin basis. but when it gets down and personal, they couldn't care less about eachother.

That's life. ;o

Like TheDarkLucario said, they said "thanks to my friend WPM at PokéBeach, we have an image...", so I'm pretty sure that means he spoke to WPM and got it from him.

Why is this something worth discussing when that's clearly stated right next to the images? o_O If he wasn't telling the truth, WPM would have done something about it by now.

Xous said:
Like TheDarkLucario said, they said "thanks to my friend WPM at PokéBeach, we have an image...", so I'm pretty sure that means he spoke to WPM and got it from him.

Why is this something worth discussing when that's clearly stated? o_O If he wasn't telling the truth, WPM would have done something about it by now.

inb4lock, andit has his watermark, which means people know its his scan, and not serebii's. If he were to erase the watermark (psh) he could get into some trouble, but serebii isn't the dullest bulb i've seen; he wouldn't do that. But yeah, you can't really discuss a happening, that was proven otherwise. :3 Although its a bit ironic to see serebii using pokebeach artwork. haha

I also read and saw the images and at first( by only looking at the image) i got mad but then i read and saw the "thanks to my friend WPM at pokebeach" so he asked for it and gave credit.
Also i am happy to know that a lot of people saw the whole problem on Saturday about the images i thought i was seeing things because after a while everything disappered and i did not want to ask about it at the forums to avoid getting of topic

It doesn't really matter does it now? Like I said, he gave thanks to WPM, so all is good. As long as he does that, it's not that bad. Just let it go! Serebii and WPM use images and videos from filb.de and I doubt they even ask. ( Language communications O.O )

Am I the only one here who totally doesn't care? I mean really. Does it really matter?

PMJ said:
Am I the only one here who totally doesn't care? I mean really. Does it really matter?

No, you're not the only one. Case closed.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back