Beach Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Beach Magazine - we need YOU to supply our content!

I feel so sorry for the person that has to review Pokepark...

I was thinking maybe we could have interviews with clan leaders about clans...like each issue, have a featured clan and have the leader/co-leader be interviewed about it. I would also like trade threads and clans, or tourneys advertised, it could be cool and make it look official, what do u guys say?

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
I was thinking maybe we could have interviews with clan leaders about clans...like each issue, have a featured clan and have the leader/co-leader be interviewed about it. I would also like trade threads and clans, or tourneys advertised, it could be cool and make it look official, what do u guys say?

Or interview Members, Mods, and Traders (Cards). :p

yes, but I like to have them advertised, it would raise there publicity, also, I think clan interviews and info would make poeple know more about clans, it would be cool/

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
yes, but I like to have them advertised, it would raise there publicity, also, I think clan interviews and info would make poeple know more about clans, it would be cool/

I'd like to see an interview with a mod though...

@Limitless, Okay. Do you want to do it?

@Charizard88, sounds great. Maybe do a beginer's guide to [insert the name of the coding used in posts] coding.

@TheFudgehogGuy, you wanted that role, so that's what you got. I meant any Pokémon DS game or Wii game (Wii ware included).

No interviews. No advertisments.

Well I know my role so I'll keep up with this thread and let me know when I should start writing and talking to Blue Thunder.

I can do a how to draw if you want :)

Or a Movie review, depends on the Movie.

Now we start need to getting the user-generated content like the teams, decks and things like that.

I've sent you mine :p What can I do in the meantime?

RE: Beach Magazine - do YOU have teams and decks you want people to rate/fix? Post it here.

Read the title and do what it says.

RE: Beach Magazine - do YOU have teams and decks you want people to rate/fix? Post it here.

Since Judging isn't that big of a job I could probably do the How to Draw (insert Pokemon Here) if you wish.

^I've got someone trying out for that at the moment.

RE: Beach Magazine - do YOU have teams and decks you want people to rate/fix? A Fakemon to show? Post it here.

Ice Espeon said:
@Gale, you can do E and T rated games from any time in the Wii era on the Wii.

I really don't want to complain, but only on the Wii? No DS games? Reviewing blockbuster T games gives me three choices; Red Steel 1/2, Brawl, or Twilight Princess. All of which people have seen enough reviews on to understand if they're good or not. As far as E games go, that's fine I guess, but I'm extremely unenthusiastic about this. Once again, I don't want to complain, but are you positive I can't do games on the DS, PC, or even PS3/360? I can see where you're going by wanting me to only review games by Nintendo, but that's being a bit broad-minded. For one, I play maybe two games a year that are created by Nintendo, or that are on the Wii. I'm going to run out of material fast, especially for July and August. No one wants to see reviews of older games because there are already reviews of those games. I feel like I'm being a total jerk and for once I don't want to be one, but hear me out. :S

RE: Beach Magazine - do YOU have teams and decks you want people to rate/fix? A Fakemon to show? Post it here.

I predicted this would happen :O

I mean just for this issue.

Can you PM me if you want me to do it.

I think I'll do a how to draw Pokabu, Chiraamii or Pachirisu, I can't decide

Ice Espeon said:
^I've got someone trying out for that at the moment.

Ice Espeon said:
I predicted this would happen :O

I mean just for this issue.

Oh. Well that's fine then.

/me throws Starcraft II review plans into the garbage.

did you consider my request for the redshark role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back