Bead sprites

Magneton

This is my first post, I just wanted to share my two bead sprites here.

Magneton sprite (Gold)

MagnetonBead.jpg

Shiny pelipper sprite (D/P)

PelipperBead.jpg

Thanks for looking! I will probably make some more in the future.

EDIT: New sprites are posted farther down in the thread, so far there are Magnemite (Party) and Brendan

Thanks for the input! To be on topic, here's a small one I made of Magnemite's party sprite a while ago.

Magnemite.jpg

I also made an Oshawott for my cousin's birthday, but she has it right now and I didn't take a picture of it. :(

D'awwww, it's so cute. :3
I really hope to see more of these, they're amazing.

No, some attachments make the picture load into your computer. Just keep doing watcha doing.

I love these. Magneton looks very purdy. Impatient to see Oshawott.

I like them, I can never seem to do those correctly, they turn out like blobs of color... That proves your better than me, keep going.

Thanks for all the comments, I didn't realize that you liked these so much! I'm going to try to make another one before I start getting too busy with school again, hopefully I can continue during the year as well.

Also, I'll get a picture of the Oshawott next time that we're at my cousin's house (though that isn't too often).

^I'd love to see it, and your welcome ^_^

Can you do request, just so we can see what they would look like?

After almost a year, I finally made another one!

Brendan Sprite (R/S)

Brendan.jpg

I've been playing through Sapphire again and couldn't decide which pokemon to choose, so I went with the male protagonist instead. I couldn't find a dark enough blue, so the color is a bit off, but other than that I think it turned out well.

...wow. That Brandon is SUPER-DUPER AWESOME!!!! Like all of them, keep up the good work :)

These are really cool. I should try to make a Silver Version Dunsparce sometime.

How do you get them to stick together? Do you glue them together bead by bead or a quicker way?

Nekoban Ryo said:
These are really cool. I should try to make a Silver Version Dunsparce sometime.

How do you get them to stick together? Do you glue them together bead by bead or a quicker way?
HAMA:s. You just iron them. I have seen these years ago, they are at every convention. xD

Wha? How did you do all those? *jawdrop* They all look fantastic and totally creative! Where did you learn to make these?

Nekoban Ryo said:

Thanks!

And they are perler beads, so essentially you just have to place them on a tray, then iron them so that they melt and then let them cool so that they fuse together.

EDIT: Oops, didn't read the second page...
Also,
Typhlo Wolf said:
Wha? How did you do all those? *jawdrop* They all look fantastic and totally creative! Where did you learn to make these?

There was an activity at a pokemon black/white prerelease near me that had a station to make party sprites with the beads, which is where I made the magnemite sprite. I thought it was fun, and so bought a bunch of beads and trays from Michael's and got to work!

I really do like all the Pokemon that you have created with the beads. It must have taken you a while to make everything since you need precision to make the sprites work out. Keep it up!

Back