What Wish do you have?

as of now:

farfetch'd
kangaskan
absol ~ but i read you have this

still pending to obtain wish chansey

Beautiful Lies said:
Shine;;
Maybe so. Characteristics? US or European?

Ash;;
I know, I sound like a girl.
But at a concert the lead singer said Beautiful Lies and I thought it was great. I don't know why.

German VGC Eevee
10/19/13/27/26/4
Hardy nature, Adaptability

Beautiful Lies said:
I like all of those. :D

Ok well the foreign VGC10 Eevees I have are US, France, Germany, and Spain.

Foreign Summer 2010 Jirachis are Australia, US, Germany, Spain, Italy, and France.

I also have: other Japanese Ranch Visitor Pokemons (Octillery, Flygon, and Meowth), PokePark Surskit, 10 Aniv Latias, Bryant Park Entei, Italian 10 Aniv Entei, Hayley Mew, Gotta Catch 'Em All 6 Houndour, and TCG Pikachu

Along with my foreign VGC10 Eevees and foreign Summer 2010 Jirachis.

I'm interested in: Encore Cacnea, Feather Dance Tailow, Wish & Heal bell Likingtung, Wish bagon and Ralts, Character Fair Pikachu, Cinema arceus, Mikena pichu, and Extremespeed Zizagoon.

Although I really want those Pikachu Cafe pokes D: oh well lol I'm just curious, how did you obtain all 3?

Beautiful Lies said:
Wow. I just got tottally ripped off.
I am in NO way intereste anymore.

I guess that means no for my Eevee too. Tough luck.

What happened of so bad?

_____?

Well I didn't know (as you did not specify how rare they actually are) and only listed events you wanted and events I wanted so we could negotiate from there but fine.

Beautiful Lies said:
No. I got ripped off by Victory.

I am interedted inyour Eevee however.

What about this:
Ranger 3 Heatran - 03060 / オブリビア / Quiet Level 50 / Mar. 17, 2010 / Capable of taking hits.

For my Eevee?

Do you still happen to have your Time Square Shaymin? I've been STRIVING to get one, and can't seem to get ahold of one. I will PM you a list of Pokémon that I have up for trade if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back