Bellibolt ex, Tadbulb Officially Revealed!

Because Pokemon designers cannot survive without putting some overpowered ramp in the format, anything Lightning needs to be evaluated in that context - even mid cards become crazy, even Bellibolt here. Guaranteed Paralyze is very good. There are probably stronger Lightning attackers, but it might be played as a one-off a well.

Because Pokemon designers cannot survive without putting some overpowered ramp in the format, anything Lightning needs to be evaluated in that context - even mid cards become crazy, even Bellibolt here. Guaranteed Paralyze is very good. There are probably stronger Lightning attackers, but it might be played as a one-off a well.
Luxray V has the same second attack but does 190 instead, has a better first attack and is a Basic ?‍♂️ this won't really see play until it rotates

It actually does 120 and it's much more susceptible to OHKOs.
Oh right, I don't know where I got 190 from ? more consistent than a Stage 1 pokemon though, and a 50-60 HP basic is far to easy to snipe with Sableye or take out with Boss

Guaranteed paralyze is sometimes good. Most of the time it's too costly to pull off

Miraidon existing means this thing has no chance of ever seeing play outside of a prerelease. I can't imagine anyone would want to waste time with paralysis when you can just KO them with Miraidon instead.

I like what Celios Network said on initial reveal, this card just needs a third atribute to be good. Like, you didn’t play alolan Ninetales water GX for 2 traits. You played it for all 3 traits. That also applies to Bellibolt ex.

I like what Celios Network said on initial reveal, this card just needs a third atribute to be good. Like, you didn’t play alolan Ninetales water GX for 2 traits. You played it for all 3 traits. That also applies to Bellibolt ex.
THREE ATTACKS!!!! They never, ever should've left Three Attacks in X and Y.

Last edited:
Back