Best and Worst Trades/Boosters

best trade: my charizard sw and ho-oh sw for TSD!!!
best pack: a lot dunno...once i got the whole evo line of gallade in a pack except ralts and i got the whole evo line of gardy x in a pack.
wort pack: wAAYYYY too many to count..
worst trade: dunno cant think of any...

I just bought 3 GE boosters... Time to update my choices:

Worst booster: GE with Kingler (today lol)
Best boosters: Darkrai 70HP in one Cressy in other! (today... God I'm excited!)

Flygon SW is getting on my nerves ...
Pulled 4 so far in about 8 SW boosters (just got another), and I can't trade them away (only 1) :(

On a side note, is Alakazam * and Dialga Lvl X worth TSD ?

peterrab said:
Flygon SW is getting on my nerves ...
Pulled 4 so far in about 8 SW boosters (just got another), and I can't trade them away (only 1) :(

On a side note, is Alakazam * and Dialga Lvl X worth TSD ?

Lucky guy. If I pulled 4 of any one good card, I'd get out the ol' energy box and make a deck. Especially since Flygon SW is actually decent.

And no, it's not. I'd never trade a * Pokémon unless it was for a bunch of good holos. Give him Dialga LV.X and a few reverse holos and don't tell him that it's being reprinted in a tin. :)

It's my TSD. I probably won't trade even if it is worth it as I like the card, but I just wanted to know :)

I would make a Flygon deck, but to add to my bad luck I don't think I have even one Trapinch or Vibrava :(
And what is it with people and Darkrai ? Every time one is pulled (either holo one) they all offer loads of stuff for it. I got Lucario Lvl X (non-tin), and Lucario for one :)

best trade: long time ago when i trade a base set charizard for a blastoise, poliwrath, nidoking, nidoqueen, clafairy , and two wiggglytuff.

best booster/s : when i got three more charizards a few weeks after my best trade, when i pulled my first ex on my moms/ brothers birthday , and when i pulled my first lv.x on my own birthday.

worst booster: a mt booster with no good cards that came with a bounus damaged card placed upside down .

best tin : infernapse tin with bonus booster and rare holo in every booster.

These were two horrible packs I opened yesterday:

MT pack: 2 Ursaring. Wanted Honchkrow. At least I got my 4th Murkrow MT.
SW pack: Another Wormadam for me. Also, an Unown S. Sucky pack. Sucky pack. Where was my Absol!?

Best trade: infernape rh and mawile pk for dragonite ex d dp: magnezone manaphy rhyperior dusknoir rh
best pack: (has no reletivity but meh) My first GE pack with darkrai art on it, pulled darkrai lv x and rotom rh
Worst pack: dp: Noctowl and bidoof rh

best booster = Gardevoir level X w/ reverese raikou

worse booster = 2 unknown I (1 reverse)

worst trade = rare candy for 3.50 $

my best trade was 3 nidoking for 1 blissey mt+1 lucario LvX+1 garchomp

My worst trade was a Foil Staraptor (DP) For nothing. The kid was like 8 and reminded me of me when I used to like pokemon and had no idea how to play the game, so I just gave it to him.

Best trades: Today - 1 Electivire (the holo one) for 2 Pachirisu.
Worst: A few days ago - 5 Scramble and 4 Steven's Advice for 2 Bastiodon POP 6. A long time ago - Scyther EX RS for Mew LM. (I loved that Scyther...)
Best boosters: 2005 - When Deoxys EX was popular, I got them all in boosters. T-tar EX UF in a free pack at Worlds.
lol That's all I remember

waterblast said:
best booster = Gardevoir level X w/ reverese raikou

worse booster = 2 unknown I (1 reverse)

worst trade = rare candy for 3.50 $

Wow... That is a great booster, and I may be slightly envious, only because I REALLY wanted a SW Raikou...

I almost forgot. A best trade: Today - 1 Manectric EX DX (I had 4 useless) for 2 Gallade. It was the same people as the Pachirisu trade. Nezt time I might be able to trade my Rayquaza EX d for his Gardevoir LV. X.

This Is The Truth

A long time ago, during beginning of EX series (don't know which one) A pack that had all rares in it. Do not recall series or cards in pack, I just remember it.

Also, ordered 1 pack of the Japanese EX Sandstorm. Pack had Kingdra EX and Aggron EX in it. :D So happy.

Back