Best deck choice for cities

has anyone seen any machamp/gengar decks yet??

or anyone see any decks with steelix or Mamoswine?? those can do alot of damage if you keep flipping heads!!! those a under-rated and broken cards!

As of right now, sure. However most players are starting to get over Gigas, and are now playing against it. That is what I love about the game, somebody can nethype a deck, good or not, and then after it has taken 2 or so cities everybody plays it. After that just play against it.

I find that dusknoir was the best a lot of them have been top 8ing at champs, but the thing is its those teched decks that get you. like i always die to kingdra i cant ever beat it baring they don't do anything for 3 + turns. and they had weavile+ lake boundary teched. Thats all but i will admit regi is a beast but beatable if you can do 80+ your self you can win

i liked dusknoir and thought it was BDIF, that was until unown G began to be teched in. dusknoir really just can't cope with decks that have unown G on them... it's just to hard of a matchup...

Elekid: I got 2nd at CC with my own SpeedDuskZong list and unknown G was the reason. I think maybe these lines could help it:

-2 Dusknoir #1 SF and 1 Dusknoir Promo (or Spirit pulse)
-1 Dusknoir #1 and 1 Dusknoir Promo adn 1 Dusknoir spirit pulse

No, No, No! Dusknoir DP is not supposed to be played. Folks, it is pretty trashy. The attack can place 9 damage counters max and that is if maybe...they play NO unknown G. However, if they play Unknown G, its power is also worthless because the second you play Noir, people (smart people) assume you play the DP one and keep 3 benched....

So, I have cities this weekend and I need your help on the decks I could play. So far I only have:

-Torterrable
-SpeedDuskZong
-Purple Haze (Dusknoir/Gardy, spread and then Bring down)
-Tyranitar (I suck with this guy)
-Rogue?

Help! Thanks.

Back