Pokemon Best music to listen while playing pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill with power - Arch Enemy

I usually make all pokemon faint that dare get in my way when I'm walking on grass.

Video games: old school video game music, stuff like G/S/C, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, SSBB, etc.

TCG: If I'm rly bored, 80's music.

Flygon Jedi Master said:
I like to listen to Stickerbrush Symphony

+10 respect points for having an awesome taste in game music :D

I just have my normal media list running. Of course, there's quite the variety of songs on that, ranging from fairly hard Rock/Metal stuff like Trapt, Pillar and Skillet, to totally chill stuff like DKC music and MK Wii tracks (Daisy Circuit FTW! :D). So I tend to get quite a good mix when I play. Which is nice, cause when I play my recordings back to check the quality I can hear the different songs that came on :)

Eh, anything not slow. Like the Fray is good. I'm a big fan of Fall Out Boy and Linkin Park. And no one can forget Gives You H*** by the All-American Rejects!

I listen to songs by Dragonforce especially Through the Fire and the Flames. I also listen to songs by Dream Theater such as Pull Me Under.

Xous said:
For the TCG, whenever I open a pack, I play the sound bit from Ocarina of Time that plays when Link opens a treasure chest. :O

Just kidding.

I just tend to listen to the game's music for the video games, and all I do is collect the cards, so... No music there.

Dude...Xous, i actually do hum that tune while opening packs or a tin. (I...am...LINK!!! just kidding :p i wish)
well i listen to the misic from the game when playing it on DS.
and for TCG battles...well you really should concentrate on the game.

gecko764 said:
For the TCG, whenever I open a pack, I play the sound bit from Ocarina of Time that plays when Link opens a treasure chest. :O

Just kidding.

I just tend to listen to the game's music for the video games, and all I do is collect the cards, so... No music there.

Lol I have that as my mobile ringtone
But when I am playing TCG I like to listen to -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
No I really do it's a good song

Dark Marc said:
~Magma King~ said:
Pokemon music.

Hahaha, you fail. This probably http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XVbfDb-NI as it's my faviroute song :p

Fail? Quite the opposite. I doubt half of you really do listen to other music all the time whilst playing it. Even so, it's stupid not to. If you're playing a pokemon game, the best music to listen to is generally the music it's playing anyway.

True but sometimes don't you get a bit bored of it though. I said you failed as it's quite funny?

I'd get more bored listening to the same music track over and over.

It's in every way less funny than the fact you put on music whilst playing pokemon. :p

^ Thats why you can change it :S.

I only like the battle music all the rest..... sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back