Pokemon Best Pokemon concept or design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best design is Arcanine. Not being biased at all.

The best concept is Mew. No need to even go into that one, it's very obvious IMO.

Arcanine out.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Larvitar ? No, I think Pikachu or Pachirisu are the best designs for Pokemon

Everyone has their own opinion so please dont cut them down. Anyways like I said, for me its got to be Charizard. Charizard just plain PWNS!

I beleive that Electivire has the best design. I mean, he looks like so cool and is also really powerful.

I think feraligatr. Its a cool aligater thing. Plus the way its spelled

Great!!!

this might sound lame coming from a dude but Mime Jr is cool, it looks like a little cupcake!!! i mean a cupcake of destruction and vengence!!!! the design is soild and simple and the concept is very original!!!

I think I will have to say Mr. Mime. I mean, it's a mime! It can create invisible barriers and be annoying all round. Perfect concept.
Now for design, that's where it failed. However, Jigglypuff is great for design. Simple, but still looks great.

I like the concept of Snorlax. Just the idea of a big fat lazy whatever he is just rules. He is very cool and generally succeeds at life.

Ditto is cool too.

AlanJLegend said:
I like the concept of Snorlax. Just the idea of a big fat lazy whatever he is just rules. He is very cool and generally succeeds at life.

Ditto is cool too.

Finnaly, someone who really see's the true purpose of life. (This is not sarcasm people)

Best concept is of course Missingno. No one can copy it!
Best design for me, Milotic but not original

i think the best designed starter pokemon is Cyndaquil because its a little firey anteater thing that is powerful but cute, isn't that what pokemon is about...haha... the best concept for a starter that didn't turn out as good i think it should have was chimchar... for some reason it the design bugs me, lack of thought is what comes to mind but the concept was cool!!! haha

I have a few.
Pidgeot just screams "I AM NOBLE. FEAR ME"
Honchkrow is pimp. End of story.
Kingdra looks cool in his own way.
Houndoom...how can you NOT love him.
Gallade is a frikkin soldier. Can't get much cooler.
Magnufo is...well...an UFO.

Snorlax or Blastoise hands down have the best concept & Design. Both big, powerfull, and crazy good Pokémon.

swampert
awsom creature can live on land and in the water good in any element even fire it could live any where good type combo power and form

I'd say that I admire Umbreon's design, it really has a bold, yet sly look. And who can forget rayquaza? A dragon type that actually LOOKS like a dragon.
swamplord said:
swampert
awsom creature can live on land and in the water good in any element even fire it could live any where good type combo power and form

Actually it's extremely week against a grass attack since it's a water/Ground type and grass is stronger than both. Don't get me wrong though, SWAMPY ROX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back