Pokemon Best Pokemon Song Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokerap and the original theme are the best IMO. The recent ones are terribad.

dmaster out.

The only song I liked was Team Rocket's Rockin'. It was catchy and it went right with their original motto.

And if you man it out and listen to the DP themes the song gets stuck in your head.... and that is VERY annoying..

I kinda thought the theme for Mewtwo: Strikes back was cool.

Are you kidding me? Everybody who said Original Theme song got this question correct. There is just no contest. It was genius. I even have it on my iTouch. =P

I don't like a lot of the new songs but a few are good like one or two of Sinnoh theme songs,but the BEST pokemon song is "To Know the Unknown" from Pokemon Movie 3, "Spell of the Unknown." It plays on the credits of the movie and you can go to youtube where people have the song with pictures throughout the video.

Welcome to the forums.

If you'd read the rules, you'd know there's a two-week limit on posting in threads. We have plenty of discussion threads for you to post in; you don't have to go digging up old ones that are closing in on two years old.

Be sure to read the rules in greater detail so this does not happen again, and enjoy your time with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back