Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Favorite Card

"Favorite" threads aren't allowed.

What's you favourite Pokemon(Apart from Draw Engines)?

Well, the title says all, so talk people!

RE: What's you favourite Pokemon(Apart from Draw Engines)?

I would HIGHLY suggest you read the rules before you go any further. Favorite threads are not allowed, this is obvious if you read the rules.

Weakest card in existance?

What is the weakest pokemon card in existence? As in, not trainers or supporters or energy, but like a monster. I say its SP Notched-eared Pichu. 30 hp, a X2 weakness to fighting. Its weaker than Magikarp. Thats sad...

RE: Weakest card in existance?

Potion.

But really, I find the original Mysterious Fossil (the one with 10 HP) to be the weakest card in existence.

I disagree because the original MF doesn't count as a prize. For me it has to be potion or night pokemon center.

Nght pokemon center man that card sucks I forgot about that one.

Yeah, the 30HP Notched-Ear Pichu sucks, a 10 damage Fighting move a bye-bye.

PokeChamp said:
Potion.

But really, I find the original Mysterious Fossil (the one with 10 HP) to be the weakest card in existence.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I disagree because the original MF doesn't count as a prize. For me it has to be potion or night pokemon center.

i disagree with the potion thing, i got 3rd in regionals with 3 in my deck, and won a state champ with it 2

well it helps, but in todays format, you will need a pokehealer plus to get anything off, cause 2 damage oof your pokemon? Lol thats tiny...but still, I mean pokemon.

Notice the original poster said not trainers or supporters? How about we all follow the rules and read the question before responding, hmm?

Nope, atleast the nothched ear has friend party,lets you search your deck for upto 5 pokemon M and put them on your bench.Magikarp is worse(the original one)

^Both of those are not that bad imo.
Night Pokemon Center could be used as a quick discard pile builder (use an attack like Stoke to attach to self, then use this to discard so you can use some Energy Pickup-like Power to attach it to something else. Or just heal a real lot) in really good fire decks.
Me, I generally disliked the cards that let your opponent do the same. Some Call for Family attacks were like that. Some stadiums work nicely for any deck (Speed Stadium, Ecogym anyone?) and some cards like Computer Error just mean you wasted your turn and now have a -1 in card advantage. Of course the examples I gave are kinda playable in the rare case of a deck destruction deck, where you want your opponent to have the better drawpower, lol.
And of course some cards just appear to be bad because of the format they landed in. Semi-good trainers in a format full of Sneasel and Slowking? No thanks.

Anyone who comments about trainers/supporters/or stadiums in this thread will receive a 20% spam warning from now on, just forewarning you all.

Misty's Goldeen.It has 30 HP and its one attack only does 30 damage if you flip head.

I disagree because the original MF doesn't count as a prize.
And, due to the reprint in some Hoenn set, it also counts as having 50 HP. (You always play with the most current print.) And since it wasn't reprinted in DP either, it doesn't count as a prize when KO'd either.

Hmm, weakest Pokemon? That is pretty hard to say, really. There are so many weak things that I just want to pick off...But what I really want to settle on is Dark Charmeleon from the Team Rocket set. That 50 HP for a Stage 1 and the ultra risky Fireball attack puts me off.

Thank you Cheetor. They may not be bad cards, but they are WEAK. As in 30 HP w/ a x2 weakness to fighting is going to do great in this kinda format. I am saying they are weak, not bad. different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back