best trade ever?

furiouswildcat

Aspiring Trainer
what has been the best trade/s you ever did ?

the best trades i ever did were a long time ago with the first tcg sets. i had gone to the mall and bought my first base set booster and had pulled a charizaed holo in just one try. i was so exited and took it everwhere with me to show it off . at the time i was the only one in my school to have a charizard so everyone wanted to trade . all of a sudden a person that had heard i had a charizard came up to me and offered me seven holos for my charizard . i couldnt refuse , he was offering me a blastoise, nidoqueen, nidoking, clafairy, wigglytuff, snorlax , and a poliwrath just for 1 card . the next week i went to the mall again walk into a toy store and found the biggest sale . all boosters for a dollar , thunderstorm gift box for $3.99, starter sets for only $2. i bought seven boosters , a gift box , and a starter deck. out of the gix box i got 4 holos , out of the starter deck obviously i got a stupid machamp , and got another 4 holos from the boosters including another base set charizard . i didnt want the stupid extremly common machamap card and there was another kid that had pulled a charizard stading right besides me showing off so i told him "i'll trade you my machamp for your dark charizard",and he said "yes". so now i had 2 charizards . later that day i went back again to that store, bought 2 more team rocket boosters and got another holo dark charizard. ive never have had as good of a trade since.

Mine was when my friend gave me a base set Charizard for free, but I gave him a Weedle anyway:p. Not really a trade... but for some reason he wanted the weedle.

Latias * for

3x Flygon ex D
4x Holon Castform
4x Holon Transciever
2x Holon Adventurer
2x Holon Researcher
2x Fearow D
2x Nidoqueen D
1x Latios ex D

Unfortunatly for me, all of the people I can rip off at the league are young kids, so I always fell quite bad after doing so, meaning I can't do it. That's why I was so happy when I traded 1 of each of the Ditto Pikachus for a Nidorina and a Nidoqueen with someone who is around the same age as me. Annoyingly, that's my best trade.

Well, I've never had a good trade.

But I traded an Armaldo ex to Absol for a rather lousy card. So it was his good trade.

Well, I have two brothers, and one traded the other:

2 charizard d
1 camerupt cg
1 Ho-oh uf
1 Ursaring uf

(they were all holo)
for a tyranitar d ex.

heh, ages ago (in the base set era) my friend challenged me to see who could do the best trade. I can't remember exactly how this went, but it was something like:

traded weedle (common) for pikachu (common)

traded pikachu (common) for porygon (uncommon)

traded porygon for two pikachu (common) lol!

traded two pikachu for one machoke (uncommon) and a machop (common)

traded machoke and machop for pidgeotto (rare)

traded pidgeoto for dugtrio (rare)

not quite sure how it went after that. But, the final trade was:

mewtwo (holo) for venusaur (holo)

essentially, it was a common weedle for a holo venusaur. Hyuk hyuk hyuk...

I traded a Registeel ex(HL) for a Bannete ex(LM)!
That's the best trade I had.

My best trade was a Kyogre*, a Gengar ex and a Reverse Holons Electrode for 5 Euro...

and some time ago 27 holos for one Mewtwo-POSTER!!!!!!!

That was great!!!!!!

secretsof2113 said:
Gatr d for a Latias*. Best TRADE EVER.

Not quite... Sceptile (em) which i had 4 of for Regirock *.Altohoguh it was good while it lasted, three weeks later, the kid made me trade back, lol Anyway, my best trade that i kept was Aerodactil (hp) for 3 delcatty (pk) which i am using in my deck. Also another good trade was oddish d for lugia (uf), the guy i traded with neede 4 cards to complete hp and neede oddish!

Rare Candy for:
Aggron ex
A few rare's & uncommons (both Pokémon & YGO):
Tyranny ex

Back