Better ex stage 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex's are awesome but harder to get and stage 2's are pretty good but often easier to get because of there rareity so I say Ex's because they do good damage and you get 2 prize cards if you knock out an EX.:)

Flygon Ex (Df) is great, but so are the following:
Feraligatr Ex (Uf)
Sceptile Ex (Cg)
Gardevoir Ex (Df)
I'm not sure which is the best though.

The best stage 2 Ex's around:

Salamence (PK)
Gardevoir (DF) (My fav)
Shiftry (PK)
Metagross (PK)
Flygon (DF)
Salamence (DX)
Sceptile (CG)

Those are the better ones IMHO.

Naw, not Salamence PK. Is really slow and both it's attacks are just real harsh to itself.

Yes, cards can be good with reeeally bad drawbacks, and yup there are ways to play around it and you won't survive in the TCG if you only focus on stuff like that. But the card is just slooow and bad.

It's first attack sucks and it's second attack only hits the bench. On top of all that it takes forever to load up. I tried it teched in Salamence EX d to see if it's any good like that either and it never even came out, there's no oppurtunities to allow for it. Flygon EX d is much better at sweeping the bench.

Best Stage 2 EX is Flygon EX d. He's a straight up beast, period. Took 1st at IL states, which isn't saying much anywhere else, but if you're home to the World Champion and World Runner Up Champion and winner wasn't either of those people... that's sayin' something bout good ol' Flygon. No weakness, great HP, awesome type, beastly PokeBody, broken attack, all with one of the best supporters in your own evolution line just owns.

I'm surprised I haven't seen any aggron ex, kingdra ex, or armaldo ex. All very under-rated cards that can next to harrassment for the opponet.

These are the best stage 2 ex's
1.Flygon ex delta
2.Tryanitarex d.
3.Salamance ex d.
4.Typhlosion ex
5.Feraligatr ex
6.And ofcourse Sceptile ex

Flygon ex d is simply great.  Sand Damage, Psychic Pulse, no weakness, & good evolution forms are the pluses.  The fact that there are so many techable version that you can fit into a deck helps too (HP Flygon d with energy acceleration, POP 4 Flygon - fighting type, LM Flygon ex, PK Flygon ex).  The only downsides at all are that he has only 1 attack which makes disable effective against him & that his attack requires 2 psychic energy & 1 colorless instead of 1 & 2.

I really like Dragonite ex d, Gardevoir ex d, Shiftry ex (cg), Aggron ex, Exploud ex, Metagross ex, and a few others ... but I think that Flygon ex d is the "best" mechanically.

My Favorite Stage 2 EX cards are :

Dragonite EX d df
Kingdra EX d df
Crobat EX dx
Blaziken EX cg

1.) Flygon ex d> NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
2.) Draggy ex d> 80 damage, or damage counters, NO MATTER WHAT!!
3.) Gardevoir ex d> Imprison will DESTROY Poke-Power and BOdy reliant Pokemon...but can easily be substituted w/ CC.

Dudeman1993 said:
1.) Flygon ex d> NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
2.) Draggy ex d> 80 damage, or damage counters, NO MATTER WHAT!! coughcoughWPcoguhcoguh
3.) Gardevoir ex d> Imprison will DESTROY Poke-Power and BOdy reliant Pokemon...but can easily be substituted w/ CC.

Crobat ex is the coolest.....
i think crobat ex and flareon ex are good cause they fit good in many decks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back