Finished Big Brother 8: Friends and Enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Week 7: Power of Veto
As you start heading towards the end, you may find yourself feeling as though you must jump through hoops if you want to secure your victory. Luckily, in this comp, going through hoops to gain power is the name of the game. This week's Power of Veto competition is...
Dolphin Olympics 2!

Participants:
Head of Household: @EurekaTingz
Nominee: @MCGRaven
Nominee: @mirdo
"Random" Draw: @Alfze
"Random" Draw: @Brave Vesperia
"Random" Draw: @Lord o da rings

You have until April 7th at 6:00PM EST to submit for this competition! This gives you 46.5 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions/extensions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include two forms of documentation (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, etc.) to prove the score was yours in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, etc. that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in PokeBeach PMs, or in Discord DMs, and you will be notified if your submission is valid, or invalid.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition! This competition is Full Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 7: Power of Veto Results
1st Place: @mirdo with 9,449,788 points
2nd Place: @Brave Vesperia with 480,558 points
3rd Place: @MCGRaven with 472,455 points

Congratulations to Mirdo for winning the Power of Veto!
Mirdo, you have 24 hours, or until April 8th at 6:00PM EST, to either use the veto on a nominee or discard the veto. Then, if it is used, Flour will have 16 hours or the remainder of that time to name a replacement nominee, whichever one is longer.​

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Well. This Game did have seagulls. So it would've been just wrong in the universe if i didnt win it right? Haha.

Anyway. I would like to safe that mirdo guy.
HE seems nice on

On to you @EurekaTingz

EurekaTingz

Aspiring Trainer
Hey! Sorry for taking so long! I won’t keep you waiting any longer! I just wanna say that this renomination is not at all personal, as usual. :)

My renomination is...

Al

It’s quite simple as to why I have nominated you. I’m not really sure where your head is at this week but I have nothing against you, so just know that! :) Anyway, good luck to you!

Thanks for listening, everybody. And now I’ll leave the voting up to you.

NinjaPenguin

Week 7: Eviction
@MCGRaven and @Alfze are the final nominees for this week.
As Head of Household, Flour cannot vote. Neither of the nominees are allowed to vote. Everyone else, please privately cast your vote for the nominee you want to be evicted either by Discord DMs or PB PMs. There are 3 voters, so it takes 2 votes to be evicted this week.​

You have 34.5 hours, or until April 9th at 6:00PM EST, to cast your vote. However, if at any point every single player remaining in the game has told me that they are okay proceeding to next week, this deadline will end and next week will begin.​

MCGRaven

Aspiring Trainer
in case somebody somehow still hasn't heard: I quit the game. After Mirdo literally claimed a single lie "hurt him on a personal level" i'm done with this. I'm not letting people extort IRL feelings over this. Thanks for nothing.

NinjaPenguin

Week 7: Eviction
@MCGRaven has officially quit the game and will thus serve as this week's eviction.
He will still be eligible to serve as a jury member, if he chooses to return, but it seems that possibility is unlikely.

If you had any conversations about the game this week that I was not included in, please send me transcripts of them as soon as you can. Additionally, here's a friendly reminder that since Raven has been evicted, you can no longer include him in communications about the game.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 8: Head of Household
It seems about time to make sure you've mastered the Xs and Os of this game. This week's Head of Household competition is...
Ultimate Tic-Tac-Toe!

For this competition, you have been randomly selected into two matchups, where you will play a best of three series of Ultimate Tic-Tac-Toe (ties do not count as games, so you'll be playing until the first player reaches two wins). The winner of both of those matchups will advance to the finals of this competition, where they will play a best of five series of Ultimate Tic-Tac-Toe. The winner of that series will become the next Head of Household.

Feel free to practice as much with your fellow houseguests as you want, but if you are practicing with the person you are in a matchup against, please be very clear when you are playing your official matches for the best of three series. Additionally, if you want, you can send me a link of the game and I will try to match you with an opponent from the audience chat. For these matchups, however, you must make your name "Player" and their name must be "Audience."

The matchups for the first round are:
@mirdo vs @Alfze
@Lord o da rings vs @Brave Vesperia

You have until April 9th at 6:00PM EST to schedule and play the first round for this competition! This gives you 23.75 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
Please take screenshots of the results after each round as documentation of who won.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition!
As outgoing Head of Household, Flour is ineligible to play in this competition.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 8: Head of Household Round 2
@mirdo and @Lord o da rings won their first round matchups, which means they will be competing in a best of five series (ties do not count as games, so you'll be playing until the first player reaches three wins) of Ultimate Tic-Tac-Toe. The winner of this series will become the next Head of Household.​

Feel free to practice as much with your fellow houseguests as you want, but if you are practicing with the person you are in a matchup against, please be very clear when you are playing your official matches for the best of five series. Additionally, if you want, you can send me a link of the game and I will try to match you with an opponent from the audience chat. For these matchups, however, you must make your name "Player" and their name must be "Audience."

You have until April 10th at 6:00PM EST to schedule and play the first round for this competition! This gives you 25 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
Please take screenshots of the results after each round as documentation of who won.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition!​

mirdo

Oh wow.
What a round that was.
Ultimate Tic Tac Toe is a lot of fun and i had amazingly tense matches with Lorde and Al.
So thank you both.

Anyway. We are down to the Top 5. So everyone is basically for them selfs. And I think the most obvious way of dealing with this is nominating the Top 2 players left in the game.

So even though I highely respect all of you and think of all of you as friends through this whole journey. But you know. A duty is a duty. Wear this as an honor rather than in shame.

I would like to nominate @Lord o da rings and @EurekaTingz
May the best win the PoV.

On to the Host @NinjaPenguin

NinjaPenguin

Week 8: Power of Veto
As you start moving into the final stretch, you must start to frantically dodge all obstacles in your way. In this competition, the failure to dodge an obstacle could be your undoing. This week's Power of Veto competition is...
Ice Cream Machine!

This is the second time Ice Cream Machine has appeared in a competition. In BB7's Week 10 Head of Household competition, it was won by Jade, with a score of 9,620 (10,120 after his reputation bonus).

Participants:
Head of Household: @mirdo
Nominee: @Lord o da rings
Nominee: @EurekaTingz
"Random" Draw: @Brave Vesperia
"Random" Draw: @Alfze

You have until April 11th at 6:00PM EST to submit for this competition! This gives you 46.5 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions/extensions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include two forms of documentation (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, etc.) to prove the score was yours in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, etc. that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in PokeBeach PMs, or in Discord DMs, and you will be notified if your submission is valid, or invalid.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition! This competition is Full Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 8: Power of Veto Results
1st Place: @Lord o da rings with 12,365 points
2nd Place: @mirdo with 10,130 points
3rd Place: @EurekaTingz with 9,095 points

Congratulations to Lorde for winning the Power of Veto!
Lorde, you have 24 hours, or until April 12th at 6:00PM EST, to either use the veto on a nominee or discard the veto. Then, if it is used, Mirdo will have 16 hours or the remainder of that time to name a replacement nominee, whichever one is longer.​

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
This is the veto meeting. Flour and I are currently nominated for eviction, but as the veto holder I have the power to save one of his nominees. With this power, I have decided to...

Save myself, obviously. I'm not ready for my stay in the house to end, so stay I shall.

As I have saved one of your nominees from eviction, @mirdo please name a replacement.

mirdo

Welcome to the renommination ceremony. It is 2 AM and I have a headache so im keeping this short.
Im very happy to be playing with all of you. Sadly my options are slim.
So I have decided to nomminate @Brave Vesperia
We shall see how the votes fall.

Onto you @NinjaPenguin

NinjaPenguin

Week 8: Eviction
@EurekaTingz and @Brave Vesperia are the final nominees for this week.
As Head of Household, mirdo will only vote in the case of a tie. Neither of the nominees are allowed to vote. Everyone else, please privately cast your vote for the nominee you want to be evicted either by Discord DMs or PB PMs. There are 2 voters, with the Head of Household breaking a tie if necessary, so it takes 2 votes to be evicted this week.​

You have 21 hours, or until April 12th at 6:00PM EST, to cast your vote. However, if at any point every single player remaining in the game has told me that they are okay proceeding to next week, this deadline will end and next week will begin.​

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 8: Vote Results
In a moment, I'll reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of their belongings and leave the Big Brother House immediately. By a vote of 2-0...
@Brave Vesperia, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.

If you had any conversations about the game this week that I was not included in, please send me transcripts of them as soon as you can. Additionally, here's a friendly reminder that since Brave has been evicted, you can no longer include him in communications about the game.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 9: Head of Household
Over the course of this season, you've needed to take the leap of faith, hoping for some reward in the process. For this game, you'll have to make those leaps correctly if you hope to become the next Head of Household. This week's Head of Household competition is...
Hasee Bounce!

Note: For this competition, you can type in "doughnutfruit" once per run, which will reset your time. It only works once per game though so use it wisely.

You have until April 15th at 6:00PM EST to submit for this competition! This gives you 71.75 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition! This competition is Score Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.
As outgoing Head of Household, mirdo is ineligible to play in this competition.​

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 9: Head of Household Results
1st Place: @Lord o da rings with 382 points
2nd Place: @Alfze with 234 points
3rd Place: @EurekaTingz with 213 points

Congratulations to Lorde on becoming Head of Household!
Lorde, you have 24 hours, or until April 16th at 6:00PM EST, to post your two nominations in thread.​

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
This is the nomination ceremony. As Head of Household, it is my duty to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction. It's Final 4, nominations don't really matter at this point in the season so I have no reasons for you guys this week. Moving right along, my first nominee is...

My second nominee is...

The power this week is all in the veto, in reality all I have is immunity. I won't lie, that's the most comforting thing I could have right about now. Good luck in the veto, you guys.

@NinjaPenguin the floor is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.