Votes: 12 21.8%
  • By Favorites

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Random

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
I put all my holo/rare cards in order by set number. I have all my Lv. X's however in my front few pages (also in set order).

I organize them from oldest set in front to the newest set in back.

I keep all my uncommons/commons in boxes. Its my belief that no trade binder should contain uncommons/commons. lol

Enjoyable thread by the way.

I put my pokemon in by type, and beneath that, rarity, and beneath that, alphabetical order.

My binder's a small one, so I have my T/S/S and most of my rares in tins. I'm probably gonna put rares, uncommons, and SPs in the binder instead and take out the non-SP commons in it (I have too many).

I organize by set number, the newest first and olders next, but I put ultra rares first in their respective set. But I was thinking about organize 'em like the Japanese sets, by Type and Dex number...

I put all my card in binders, even commons and uncommons, the problem is that I already have so much cards, the room's space where I keep them is decreasing.

The ultimate method. No, seriously. ... OK, I'll explain. I organize by set and set number with no exceptions, from old to new, then no rarity energys, and then promos, by set(like Pop Series 2 cards go after Pop Series 1. That's all there is to it b/c there are strictly no exceptions. I love it! With this method it's easy to find cards, it makes sense, and it's fun trying to fill in the gaps of my collection!

I put my cards from the base set in normal binders, but put the things like Lv.X's, Reprints, Shinies, Holo Energy, and Rotom cards in a mini binder. I also put some rare, wanted cards like Claydol and Gengar in another mini binder.

Other, but sorta set order. It's actually pretty complicated. Basically I have all my non-promo Lv.Xs in the front, then my promo Lv.Xs (all in set order), then my secret rares(shinies, rotoms & reprints in this order:RR reprints, Rotoms, PL reprints, PL shinies, SF reprints, SF shinies). Then I have my tourney-stamped cards, and all my rare holos from RR-DP in set order(RH or not), then all my rares from RR-POP6(POP sereis in order after DP, even holo POP rares since there aren't any rare holos IN the set), then some decent uncommons & commons (RH or not in set order, but commons & uncommons seperate(All SPs, some people are suckers for them), then all my DP promos in order from greatest # to least(including BK ones in beggining in set order)then all my stadiums in set order, supporters in set order, trainers in set order(tools & TMs at the end), and special energies in set order(for uncommons, have multis in front becasue they are rare). Again, RH or not, RR-DP, and not ALL trainers & special energies, not the commons and terrible ones. Finally, I have all my holo uncommons from DP-RR that aren't in any category mentioned earlier, then commons, then holo energies in type order and set order within the type, and some german cards I randomly got. I put multiples of cards in the same sleeve. All in ne big fatty binder. I also have rares from older sets(Actually all ex-series but some older promos) in a smaller binder. Complicated, hunh?

Having dual roles as a player and a collector, I like to arrange my cards for quick access for display or finding cards for decks. I usually dedicate one binder per set, then arrange cards in that set by card number.
My extensive collection has me using two binders per set, with each page dedicated to a specific card. This helps me show people what I have in my collection.

Back