BW/BW2 Black and White Coro Coro Predictions for this week.!

I seriously want the evolutions of Isshu's Larvitar. I also want to see the front picture of the Sarcophagus Pokemon.

achernar said:
hopefully it would contain the game map for the isshu region

I really feel like there is not enought cities to hold eight gyms. Maybe there is more??

castformman said:
i REALLY want to see the face (front of) the electric tarantula

They should reveal the front of every pokemon that we didnt get to see. Lolz.
I wonder if it really is the evo of Ariados?!

My bets are:

1.Name of official evil organization, a picture of the grunt, and their motives
2.Revealing of the bird from pokemon sunday
3.3-6 other new pokemon- 3 starters 1st stage evolutions, and possibly some pokemon from earlier game screenshots
4.new gameplay features: including the extension of the double wild pokemon encounters, and what not. Hopefully a gameplay feature that is unique to BW.
5. Random, but interesting info.

I don't know much about the usual pace of pre-game Pokemon revelation, but seeing as how it's been 2 months since Tsutaaja and co. and we only have knowledge of around 20 new Pokemon when there's only 2 1/2 months at most until release day, I think the pace can only pick up from here. Of this, personally, I am glad.

Starter evolutions and what the heck Shooter is are what I want to see most.

castformman said:
i wanna see more legendary pokemon

Do you think maybe they're gonna have 50,000 legends like Sinnoh?? Lolz.!
i would hope not cause then it doesnt make them so Legendary.
XD

NewObjective said:
I don't know much about the usual pace of pre-game Pokemon revelation, but seeing as how it's been 2 months since Tsutaaja and co. and we only have knowledge of around 20 new Pokemon when there's only 2 1/2 months at most until release day, I think the pace can only pick up from here. Of this, personally, I am glad.

Starter evolutions and what the heck Shooter is are what I want to see most.

I heard shooter was a gun you use in the safari zone to weaken the pokemon..., Lolz.
Obviously i think its a lie.!
XD

I want new story details along with maybe a few more Pokemon, but I'm just hoping the story doesn't mimic a young boy's adventure to fill the Pokedex while battling the 8 gym leaders.

Mirage2777 said:
I want new story details along with maybe a few more Pokemon, but I'm just hoping the story doesn't mimic a young boy's adventure to fill the Pokedex while battling the 8 gym leaders.

That does get boring sometimes.
The only thing different is the pokemon and the region.

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
My bets are:

1.Name of official evil organization, a picture of the grunt, and their motives
2.Revealing of the bird from pokemon sunday
3.3-6 other new pokemon- 3 starters 1st stage evolutions, and possibly some pokemon from earlier game screenshots
4.new gameplay features: including the extension of the double wild pokemon encounters, and what not. Hopefully a gameplay feature that is unique to BW.
5. Random, but interesting info.

I think they don't usually reveal the starter's evolutions

More details about the newest Pokemon including Artwork Sugimori is reveal.
New Evolution of old Pokemon reveal.
New Systems and the detail reveal.
Isshu region places details including names reveal.
More details about the Movie 14th reveal.
More Characters details like Rivals, Villains team, Default names, and other reveal.
Gym Leaders details reveal.
More attack skills reveal.
Wi-Fi feature like C-Gear and the other improvement including Avatar option details reveal.

There's actually more prediction in my head but I think this is all I can guess.

ブラック said:
More details about the newest Pokemon including Artwork Sugimori is reveal.
New Evolution of old Pokemon reveal.
New Systems and the detail reveal.
Isshu region places details including names reveal.
More details about the Movie 14th reveal.
More Characters details like Rivals, Villains team, Default names, and other reveal.
Gym Leaders details reveal.
More attack skills reveal.
Wi-Fi feature like C-Gear and the other improvement including Avatar option details reveal.

There's actually more prediction in my head but I think this is all I can guess.

I think Coro Coro should just dedicate the whole magazine this month to Pokemon Black and White...,
Lolz.!! XD

ElectroKing23 said:
I think Coro Coro should just dedicate the whole magazine this month to Pokemon Black and White...,
Lolz.!! XD

You did it again, not that I'm judging and i hope it will mostly be about Black and White too.

Really, guys? We already know what's in store for us this week... I'm addition to new Pokemon, official art, and in-game pictures, we're supposed to get information about the start of the adventure. That should be exciting! :]

Back