Black and White Set List+Theme Deck lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro-G

League of Legends: GabTheLacMan
Credit to Rainbowgym from Pokegym for the info.

I copy and pasted this from Pokegym....

Setlist:

1. Snivy
2. Snivy
3. Servine
4. Servine
5. Serperior
6. Serperior
7. Pansage
8. Simisage
9. Petilil
10. Lilligant
11. Maractus
12. Maractus
13. Deerling
14. Sawsbuck
15. Tepig
16. Tepig
17. Pignite
18. Pignite
19. Emboar
20. Emboar
21. Pansear
22. Simisear
23. Darumaka
24. Darumaka
25. Darmanitan
26. Reshiram
27. Oshawott
28. Oshawott
29. Dewott
30. Dewott
31. Samurott
32. Samurott
33. Panpour
34. Simipour
35. Basculin
36. Ducklett
37. Swanna
38. Alomomola
39. Alomomola
40. Blitzle
41. Blitzle
42. Zebstrika
43. Zebstrika
44. Joltik
45. Joltik
46. Galvantula
47. Zekrom
48. Munna
49. Musharna
50. Woobat
51. Swoobat
52. Venipede
53. Whirlipede
54. Scolipede
55. Solosis
56. Duosion
57. Reuniclus
58. Timburr
59. Timburr
60. Gurdurr
61. Throh
62. Sawk
63. Sandile
64. Krokorok
65. Krookodile
66. Purrloin
67. Liepard
68. Scraggy
69. Scrafty
70. Zorua
71. Zoroark
72. Vullaby
73. Mandibuzz
74. Klink
75. Klang
76. Klinklang
77. Patrat
78. Patrat
79. Watchog
80. Lillipup
81. Lillipup
82. Herdier
83. Stoutland
84. Pidove
85. Tranquill
86. Unfezant
87. Audino
88. Minccino
89. Cinccino
90. Bouffalant
91. Bouffalant
92. Energy Retrieval
93. Energy Search
94. Energy Switch
95. Full Heal
96. PlusPower
97. Poké Ball
98. Pokédex
99. Pokémon Communication
100. Potion
101. Professor Juniper
102. Revive
103. Super Scoop Up
104. Switch
105. Grass Energy
106. Fire Energy
107. Water Energy
108. Lightning Energy
109. Psychic Energy
110. Fighting Energy
111. Darkness Energy
112. Metal Energy
113. Reshiram
114. Zekrom

Starterdecks:

Red Frenzy:

2 Emboar
3 Pignite
4 Tepig
2 Simisear
3 Pansear
1 Darmanitan
4 Darumaka
2 Timburr
1 Stoutland
2 Herdier
3 Lillipup
1 Cinccino
2 Minccino
2 Energy Search
2 Switch
2 Energy Retrieval
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Professor Juniper
2 Revive
12 Fire Energy
6 Fighting Energy

Blue Assault:

2 Samurott
3 Dewott
4 Oshawott
2 Simipour
3 Panpour
1 Swanna
2 Ducklett
2 Basculin
1 Galvantula
2 Joltik
2 Blitzle
1 Unfezant
2 Tranquill
3 Pidove
2 Energy Search
2 Potion
2 Energy Retrieval
2 Poké Ball
2 Professor Juniper
2 Revive
12 Water Energy
6 Lightning Energy

Green Tornado:

2 Serperior
3 Servine
4 Snivy
2 Pansage
2 Petilil
2 Deerling
1 Sawsbuck
1 Musharna
2 Munna
1 Scolipede
2 Whirlipede
2 Venipede
2 Patrat
2 Audino
2 Energy Search
2 Potion
2 Energy Retrieval
2 Poké Ball
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Professor Juniper
2 Revive
10 Grass Energy
8 Psychic Energy

You'll notice a few things like we're not getting Pokemon Catcher. (Thank Goodness!)
On the plus side though it looks like we will be getting both versions of the starter evolutions.
Let me know what you guys think about the set.:)

Also, can a post a link to the page on Pokegym? There's a lot of other good information on there that people should see.

Edit: Here's the source: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=144583
That link has some other great info in it so check it out.

thats fine as we also use their compendium for rulings?

where was the decklist confirmed? did they get thier hands on the cards early?

So I can post a link to Pokegym? I wasn't sure. Here's the link: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=144583
According to the story the guy got his hands on the starterdecks. Pokegym usually gets stuff up early and most of the time it's legit. (I think)

interesting that we have basic BW energy. will they be special design energies, holo energies, or something else? hope its not just a basic energy

kinda sad that a few cards got cut.
gothitelle, beartic, excadrill

looks like we wont be getting that many holos. will they become prime value/rarity?

seen a couple of utube vids with people opening B&W booster boxes i think they've made the B&W equivalent of LEGEND cards. they look like a legend card, but fitted into one normal sized card. they have RH's as well, in the vid. not sure about prime equivalent though.

LINK: (its a japanese guy speaking american, so they number of cards in packs are different): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOlgxBMbpno

Very interesting to see pokemon catcher not making it in (most likely to keep the set price down). It's very likely now that the UK won't get it before nationals, so deck modifications might be less dramatic for them, yet at the still time there's still many cards which could make an impact on existing decks, as well as create new ones.

Personally, I'm happy with the set, since a lot of the cards I'm after made it in (Reshiram, Klingklang, Musharna, Serperior). In fact the only one I would definitely have liked that's not there is Max Restore (there goes any plan of an Aggron/Klingklang deck just now), but as I've said, there's still a lot of really good cards in there.

ogeray said:
interesting that we have basic BW energy. will they be special design energies, holo energies, or something else? hope its not just a basic energy

kinda sad that a few cards got cut.
gothitelle, beartic, excadrill

looks like we wont be getting that many holos. will they become prime value/rarity?
I'm surprised to see that we're getting more energy too, but I don't count on them being better then the CoL ones. But if they are....:D
I'm going to assume that they will just be boring old basic energys, but I guess only time will tell....

It is a little annoying that some good cards were cut, but I think we can all say that it was expected so it's not that bad either.
Altogether though, this set looks very good, and I don't think it will be a disappointment at all. I can't wait till the prereleases start!

i knew catcher would not be in this set.
as stated in my previous BW set list thread, catcher and other cards would be cut and put into our next set that contains the japanese battle decks to balance out the set's value.
too bad alot of the other good trainers were cut also
crush hammer, max potion, etc

Who confirmed this to be real? I read the list but I dont belive its the real list it lacks to many things.

Nobody confirmed it to be real. You guys don't have to believe it's real if you don't want to, but the people on Pokegym are pretty trustworthy when it comes to this stuff. I'm not sure why some people want Pokemon Catcher to be released so badly.
I could be crazy, but I think the card is a little to overpowered in general let alone in our current format.

WOAH! That was unexpected. Well, with dem new rules, let's hope that some donk threats *cough cough sableye* get rotated. Aside from that, if these are the set lists, I'm liking the simplicity: No primes, EX's, LvX's, LEGENDS, or any of that crap. That's pretty cool. Anyways, I see we're getting 2 Bouffalan, 2 Zebstrika, 2 Alomomola, and more, whereas there were only one of each in the JP black/white collections. Wonder if there's some useful guys that are English sets-only?

the aura is with me8 said:
Honestly I think we need catcher in this format so luxray will go away :p
What does everyone have against Luxray? If it's because of the pokepower then do you think that everything will be better because you can play a trainer card instead of a basic Lv.X? In some ways Pokemon Catcher is better than Luxray GL Lv.X, but now every deck will have the power of Luxray. You could say it balances things because all decks can play it, but I don't think that's the case at all.

well, looks like our set is the boy/girl collection + the holos and pre-evos from BW

catcher is too good. has a place in every deck

Afro-G said:
the aura is with me8 said:
Honestly I think we need catcher in this format so luxray will go away :p
What does everyone have against Luxray? If it's because of the pokepower then do you think that everything will be better because you can play a trainer card instead of a basic Lv.X? In some ways Pokemon Catcher is better than Luxray GL Lv.X, but now every deck will have the power of Luxray. You could say it balances things because all decks can play it, but I don't think that's the case at all.

The thing is thats exactly the case, now people can have 4 bright looks in there deck and they'll probably cost $5 when they peak compared to the current $40 for 1 luxray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back