BW/BW2 black and white U.S. release date

pokemonfan3

Aspiring Trainer
i did some research online for the united states release date for pokemon black and white and a website said that it will be released in the united states on April 1st lets hope my new found is correct

Haha April Fools. That's a tentative date.

dmaster out.

Japanese release date for HG and SS: Sunday 12 September 2009. Black and White Sunday 18th September 2010 a difference of 6 days. or 371 days if you wanna add the year difference to the equation.

By that working you get:

U.S. release for HG and SS: Sunday 14 March 2010 + 6 = Black and White: Sunday 20 March 2011.
European release for HG and SS: Friday 26th March 2010 +6 = Black and White Friday 1 April 2011.

Trainer of Shadows said:
Japanese release date for HG and SS: Sunday 12 September 2009. Black and White Sunday 18th September 2010 a difference of 6 days. or 371 days if you wanna add the year difference to the equation.

By that working you get:

U.S. release for HG and SS: Sunday 14 March 2010 + 6 = Black and White: Sunday 20 March 2011.
European release for HG and SS: Friday 26th March 2010 +6 = Black and White Friday 1 April 2011.

o_O im impressed mate...i wouldn't have noticed any of that :p

PenguinSt0rm said:
that's a filler until an exact date is revealed

i found the website the pokemon wiki has alot of information on pokemon black and white alot this site does not have but this site is alot better

Back