Black Friday

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/25/business/money-black-friday-incidents/index.html

Pepper Spray.

It's the most, wonderful time..of the year! /not I absolutely hate Black Friday so I'll probably never going to try to "save" money.

dmaster out.

Honestly we never waited in line for hours and hours or camped overnight because you do not realize these deals they only have around 10 or 20 items of each and they are gone after the first few customers get inside the store. The best time to buy is actually after the black Friday sales to avoid getting a huge upset. Fights break out and everyone goes crazy. If you want good deals now shop online. You can get smart phones for just a penny at some retailers and some e-tailers as well.:)

dmaster said:

Pepper Spray.

It's the most, wonderful time..of the year! /not I absolutely hate Black Friday so I'll probably never going to try to "save" money.

dmaster out.

Oh wait I remembering seeing her.... yes, I took this picture of her when she was spraying all those innocent shoppers:
ConsurloatBlackFridaysalescopy.png

dmaster said:

Pepper Spray.

dmaster out.

this is 3 miles from my house

I feel terrible whenever I buy something, so I didn't go anywhere on black Friday. Considering how craizee some people are, I would come back in a body bag :<

I don't think I could bring myself to buy anything besides a Gundam model anyways. But since I already have four I haven't built yet, that's kinda unneeded lol.

Speaking of which, I'd better start working on those. Long night incoming =<

^I heard about a fist fight over a waffle iron the other day. People are crazy.

I bought myself a 2 TB USB 3.0 external at costco on Black friday.

I got a Xbox 360 Kinect bundle for 200 + a 50 dollar walmart gift card. Seeing how I can sell my old whiite one for 150 it's a great deal. Normally 350. I'm happy about it.

Anyone hear about the elderly man that fell unconscious at Target due to a heart condition? Apparently other shoppers stepped right over his body in order to continue shopping. The man later died at the hospital after someone finally came to his aid.

People...

At least that's better then the time where people actually stepped ON a guy which killed him, I think that happened a few years ago.

ISB said:
Anyone hear about the elderly man that fell unconscious at Target due to a heart condition? Apparently other shoppers stepped right over his body in order to continue shopping. The man later died at the hospital after someone finally came to his aid.

People...

At a Walmart somewhere in the mid-west, a grandpa and his grandson got caught in a riot for DVD's. The grandpa took one of the DVD's and put it in his pocket so he could use his hands to get this grandson out of the riot. Apparently, cops thought he was shoplifting while still inside the store, tackled him to the ground which knocked him out and proceeded to handcuff him. He split his scalp and had blood all over his head. The cops tried to bring him back to consciousness, keeping him in handcuffs of course.

Shoplifting, while still inside a store. Right...

Back