Black Kyurem ex from Paradise Dragona

Gonna start running Festival Grounds in my Regidrago deck to counter this and Binding Mochi decks in one stone

I was hoping for Black/White Kyurem ex to be Terastallized into Zekrom/Reshiram's respective type, or a Stellar ex where it uses Fire+Water+Lightning for its Stellar attack in lieu of not getting Pokemon Legends Kyurem with the Original Dragon, but either way it's a good sign to see so many forms and species we haven't seen in years.

I doubt it’s archaludon. I think the remaining two sar’s will be flygon and whatever the Pokémon is after exeggutor. Archaludon just got an AR in the previous set. Plus I think we’ll get at least two stellar SAR’s seeing as it’s the new “thing”.
They always have two SARs or regular ex Pokemon and two of stellar types. So it’s likely Flygon and Archaludon would get the last two SARs I think

I’d love to have seen regular Kyurem ex with an alt, but after only getting White Kyurem GX in gen 7, it’s nice to have Black Kyurem ex here. And Kyurem last gen got a full art V so each form of Kyurem has gotten a full art each gen since 7.
I hope regular Kyurem gets something too - maybe an AR in the end of year set?

Last edited:
I just realized the text says “opponent’s Pokémon is a Dragon Pokémon” not “an N’s Pokémon”…like N’s Reshiram. Guess I won’t be making a counter-N’s Pokémon deck.

I doubt it’s archaludon. I think the remaining two sar’s will be flygon and whatever the Pokémon is after exeggutor. Archaludon just got an AR in the previous set. Plus I think we’ll get at least two stellar SAR’s seeing as it’s the new “thing”.
Dont we only get 3 sars in mini Sets?

Dont we only get 3 sars in mini Sets?
They established four alts with Stellar Miracle (two alt stellar types and two alt regular ex’s). If they continue that pattern in this set we should get four alts for Pokémon again (two stellar and two regular ex’s)

They established four alts with Stellar Miracle (two alt stellar types and two alt regular ex’s). If they continue that pattern in this set we should get four alts for Pokémon again (two stellar and two regular ex’s)
That was a main set tho this is a subset where we typically get 3 SARs out of the 6 ex. (Night wanderer was an exception they gave us an extra pokemon but gave us 1 less supporter SAR). So yeah so far we expecting the final SAR of paradise dragona to be an ex between Latias and A Exeggutor number. It’ll be left to be seen if they do two stellar and 1 regular ex for the SARs or the other way around

It'll at least be meta for the brief period where both it and Regidrago VSTAR are legal. I know I'll be teching one into my Lost Zone deck

EDIT: It'll probably also be a good tech whenever there's a meta-relevant Dragon-type Pokémon card
But lost zone is dead

Its not that great, if it became a mainstream threat towards regidrago or bolt, they could either tech festival grounds or virizion v against it, would be better if the counters for status effects didn't retroactively remove status

One of my top 5 favorite pokemon ever since the day i discovered Black 2 and NONE of his cards are good. Most of you have no idea how good you have it when your favorites are Zoroark or Rayquaza 😭😭

But flygon and archaludon is literally not possible because latias is 87 and Egg 89

One of my top 5 favorite pokemon ever since the day i discovered Black 2 and NONE of his cards are good. Most of you have no idea how good you have it when your favorites are Zoroark or Rayquaza 😭😭
Plasma Storm Black Kyurem EX was really good back in the day

Back