BW/BW2 Black & White New Pokeballs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they did. Dusk/Heal Balls are the ones I remember. They'll most likely add a few.

dmaster out.

I totally think they will. Though I hope they're a little more useful than a lot of the other alternative balls they've brought out so far.. >.>

I've thought about Pokeballs that work better depending on the time of day. Like the Sunrise and Sunset balls.

it would be cool if they make a poke ball that is black on the top and a white bottom

There should be pokeballs that work better at different times of day, ones that work better depending on the weather, ones that work better for psychic pokemon, and Exp. balls, which raise the experience of the pokemon caught in it by 1/10 of its experience. Ex: A pokemon with 100 exp would get 10 experience points.

probably... every gen has new kinds of pokéballs... I hope they make one specifically for Fire-types this time...

More type specialized balls, like aerial/aviary (flying), lava (fire), earth (ground), geo (rock), volt (electric), shade (dark), insect (bug), leaf (grass), metal (steel), toxic (poison), spirit/creepy (ghost), draco (dragon), psyco (psychic), combat (fighting), frost/snow (ice), and either cange the dive ball for water, or bubble ball.

s2daam said:
I suppose, with these weather effects happening, weather balls.

I made a fanball which works like that in rain and swamped areas

NEW_POKEBALL___Swampball_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

There could be one for every weather effect?? ;b

----

There will of cause be some new balls! And for my own fan region, I've made some, which I think could be some good ones!

Swamp Ball ^
"It works best, if you throw the ball in a rain storm, or in swamped grass."

Noon Ball
NEW_POKEBALL___Noon_Ball_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

"It works best on none gendered Pokemons"

Tec. Ball
NEW_POKEBALL___Tec__Ball_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

"It's catch rate is so low, but when the Pokemon is captured by it, it will lv. up by 1!"

Muahahah! :3

Metalizard said:
probably... every gen has new kinds of pokéballs... I hope they make one specifically for Fire-types this time...

i like your idea LOL

Since they are making a lot of upgrades to the games (such as 3D graphics, etc.), we'll hopefully see some new Pokeballs.

New Pokeballs would be cool. I just hope they're actually useful. Kurt's Moonballs were pointless. A weather ball for each type would be cool.

^What is pointless is that they made moon stone and the other stones and now everytime they make a new evolution which is achieved by using an evo stone, they create new ones instead of making use of the old ones... I mean, Thunder stone is only need for Raichu and Jolteon... which is kinda stupid IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back