• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Blastgatr deck (Blastoise/Feraligatr) HGSS-on

RexTeoh

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon- 21
3-2-3 Blastoise
2-2-2 Feraligatr Prime
2-2 Zoroark
3 Manaphy

T/S/S- 23
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Energy retrieval
4 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Communications
2 Professor Elm's Training Method
4 Professor Oaks New Theory
1 Alph Lithograph
1 Flowershop Lady
2 Switch

Energy- 16
10 Water
4 DCE
2 Rescue

Strategy:
Get manaphy as soon as possible to shuffle my hand. Then, use blastoise to snipe the pokemon with feraligatr's help to attach energy. Zoroark as a counter to certain pokemon.

Guys plz comment about it and see does it need any changes ty @.@
I'm still thinking should I actually put Zoroark or not because sometimes, it doesn't help at all lols.Also is a second flowershop lady needed and should I keep copycat or change it to juniper? Is a 4-3-4 blastoise or 3-2-3 better?

you could always run a gyarados or something, hyper beam gets rid of the zekroms energy so if they dont attatch next turn all they can do is outrage. im not exactly sure what to counter zekrom with

Dont listen to that idea. Just remove a Flaffy and add in another Mantine, since he is a amazing starter.

Well since you run 4 Candies, and half the time you honestly wont use them, and Ampahros is saved for late game. And Ampahros is a little iffy because you can easily 1HKO Reshiram, I gues its useful in mirror match, cause agianst Zekrom, it only hurts Pachi.

Battleroads is coming up so guys I need ur help in making the final changes in my deck @.@ would it be better if i play ssu instead of rescue energy?

try switching out the 1-1 zoroark with a 1-1 donphan prime to counter zekrom. then take out the junk arm and a water energy for two rainbow energies.

worth a shot. plus power would OHKO zekrom with donphan's first attack. donphan will also survive zekrom for at least one round thanks to the -40 damage against zekrom thanks to donphan's ability and resistance. even if zekrom has 120 damage from your donphan's attack, outrage will only end up doing 100 damage to you, allowing you to live for the kill.

that's true, pluspower in the long run might not be as good as other cards. I'd take those out and beef up other trainers and supporters for more consistency.

I would do this

-3 pluspower
-1 Alph Lithograph

+4 Water energy

My friend likes to run blastgatr and i think he runs 15 water energy. If u do what i am suggesting you will have 14, which i think is pretty good. in decks like this you should always runa high amount of water, fire or what ever deck it is.

lols ok ok

lols if with 4 extra space, should I another set of blastoise to make it 4-3-4 or add supporters like juniper and oak?

either way would be helpful overall. since you already have a lot of draw power and such ways of getting the cards you need, I think another blastoise line would be more helpful. the only thing you have to bring it out of the discard pile for recycling is that one fsl. 4 blastoise would be better for consistency and you'll be able to have 4 main pokemon for attacking, then zoroark as the 5th and feraligatr for the 6th and last if everything goes to crap (you'd still have a fighting chance)

RexTeoh said:
Pokemon- 19
3-2-3 Blastoise
2-2-2 Feraligatr Prime
1-1 Zoroark
3 Cleffa >> I don't really like him. I prefer Mantine HS, or Jynx HS.

T/S/S- 25
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Pluspower >> I would remove, and add a line of Kingdra Prime, because Plus Power doesn't do extra damage to the bench
1 junk arm >> Remove.
4 Rare Candy >> Remove 1. Add 2 Revive.
4 Pokemon Communications
2 Professor Elm's Training Method >> Add 2.
3 Professor Oaks New Theory >> Remove 2.
1 Alph Lithograph
1 Flowershop Lady
2 Switch
1 Fisherman

Energy- 16
10 Water
4 DCE
2 Rescue

Strategy:
Get cleffa as soon as possible to shuffle my hand. Then, use blastoise to snipe the pokemon with feraligatr's help to attach energy. Zoroark as a counter to certain pokemon.

Guys please comment about it and see does it need any changes ty @.@
I'm still thinking should I actually put Zoroark or not because sometimes, it doesn't help at all lols.Also is a second flowershop lady needed and should I keep copycat or change it to juniper? Is a 4-3-4 blastoise or 3-2-3 better?
3-2-3 Blastoise is nice.

Back