• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

bLAze187 trades! Nothing but holos!

bLAze187 said:
Mind PM'ing me your base set list willing for trade?

I'd rather do it all on forums, but here's a list that I don't have to dig for.

Alakazam
Blastoise
Chansey
Charizard
Machamp (Opened and Sealed)
Nidoking
Poliwrath
Zapdos

I have a bunch of old rares, uncommons, and commons. If you're interested in Jungle, Fossil, Gym etc let me know as well. Thanks

Aphotic said:
I'd rather do it all on forums, but here's a list that I don't have to dig for.

Alakazam
Blastoise
Chansey
Charizard
Machamp (Opened and Sealed)
Nidoking
Poliwrath
Zapdos

I have a bunch of old rares, uncommons, and commons. If you're interested in Jungle, Fossil, Gym etc let me know as well. Thanks

Think i'm liking that Charizard, Blastoise, Zapdos, and Chansey. lol I used to have all 4 of those when I was younger. Make me an offer...

bLAze187 said:
Think i'm liking that Charizard, Blastoise, Zapdos, and Chansey. lol I used to have all 4 of those when I was younger. Make me an offer...

I still value Base Charizard higher than the kabutops, but I would do the other three for it. Let me know how that would sound. Thanks

Damn, I came across two 1st edition Charizards from base set when I was a kid. Traded them like a damn fool at school if I remember right. Come to think of it, I used to have alot of these expensive cards that are on ebay. Makes me realize just how blind kids can be lol

ace310j said:
I would give you a base set charizard for kabutops.

Hmm...might have to take you up on that offer. We both have no rep, so give me a minute to think about it.

Sorry I forgot to mention that as well, that I would do a straight up base Charizard trade. LMK thanks.

Edit:

I can offer a base charizard and zapdos, and chansey for your 1st Ed. Shining Kabutops if it is in mint or near mint condition.

I'm also interested in the following if they are in mint or near mint condition.

Dark Raichu - Team rocket 83, LV. 31, #26, 83/82
Dark Typhlosion - Neo destiny 10, LV. 45, #157, 10/105
Dark Feraligatr - Neo destiny 5, LV. 44, #160, 5/105
Blastoise - CD PROMO (lightning bolt) HP 100, 40+ ATK, LV. 52, #009

I have every base holo if you want more base holos. I also have plenty of fossil and jungle holos too.

You can either CML for cards I have or let me know which cards you want and we can make a deal.

1Pokemon_Master said:
Edit:

I can offer a base charizard and zapdos, and chansey for your 1st Ed. Shining Kabutops if it is in mint or near mint condition.

I'm also interested in the following if they are in mint or near mint condition.

Dark Typhlosion - Neo destiny 10, LV. 45, #157, 10/105

I have every base holo if you want more base holos. I also have plenty of fossil and jungle holos too.

You can either CML for cards I have or let me know which cards you want and we can make a deal.

Wow! Sounds too good to be true (or i'm just an idiot when it comes to card values these days), lol, but sounds good to me. Condition of Charizard, Zapdos, and Chansey? I'm willing to get rid of the other four cards for a good deal. :)

All my cards are in Near Mint or Mint condition. I just realized that I don't need Dark Typhlosion, so we can make another trade for the cards below.

Your:
Shining Kabutops - Neo destiny 108, 1st edition, LV. 40, #141, 108/105

My:
Base Charizard
Base Zapdos
Base Chansey
(More cards, but you'll need to name them. I have cards from Fossil and Jungle too)
(AND More cards, just name them)

1Pokemon_Master said:
All my cards are in Near Mint or Mint condition. I just realized that I don't need Dark Typhlosion, so we can make another trade for the cards below.

Your:
Shining Kabutops - Neo destiny 108, 1st edition, LV. 40, #141, 108/105

My:
Base Charizard
Base Zapdos
Base Chansey
(More cards, but you'll need to name them. I have cards from Fossil and Jungle too)
(AND More cards, just name them)

Got a base Blastoise?

Aphotic said:
Near mint, some scratches on the surface. LMK if you have a counter offer. Thanks

Mine is also in good condition and I am also throwing in chansey.

bLAze187 said:
Thread updated with a photo of the Shining Kabutops. Need any more photos, let me know.

I will give you a
base blastoise
base charizard

Your:
Shining kabutops

Hmm...got any other base holos? First two sound good, gonna need another holo though from base, jungle, or fossil. Heard too many things from too many people about how rare and sought after this card is.

Back