• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

bLAze187 trades! Nothing but holos!

Hi sorry, I'm still looking to make the trade. Let me know if you want to do it. Like I said, I'll throw in a Zapdos from Fossil too. I have other Fossil and Jungle cards too.

1Pokemon_Master said:
Hi sorry, I'm still looking to make the trade. Let me know if you want to do it. Like I said, I'll throw in a Zapdos from Fossil too. I have other Fossil and Jungle cards too.

You got a base Blastoise bro?

I think I do, but it's not in the best shape (light ware, but not as good as my other cards). I have other cards if you want better conditioned cards. You'll have to let me know which cards you want altogether because it seems like it's getting to be a bit heavy on my side.

Screw it, get at me with your Charizard, Zapdos and Chansey (base set 1 only). I'll throw you the 1st edition Shining Kabutops. As for the others you're interested in, i'm looking up old base set cards right now.

1Pokemon_Master said:
Sounds good. PM to confirm the trade for the 1st Ed. Shining Kabutops. We can add more cards for the other cards.

Those are american cards right? Wouldn't really make a difference if it was japanese, but I would rather have the american revisions.

Yes, all cards are American/English. Are your other cards also in Mint/Near Mint condition? I actually have some base cards in Japanese too so if you're interested in those, we can make a trade for them too.

All are pretty much the same condition (near mint-mint). They have been sitting in the same binder for years. It's a little Pokemon themed yellow binder with Bulbasaur on the front. Just shows how young I was when I was collecting lol.

Haha well I have a couple of those binders lying around too, still have some of my original cards in them too. Sounds good. I already sent the PM so confirm whenever you're ready. You can also make an offer on which cards you want for the other 3 cards.

1Pokemon_Master said:
Haha well I have a couple of those binders lying around too, still have some of my original cards in them too. Sounds good. I already sent the PM so confirm whenever you're ready. You can also make an offer on which cards you want for the other 3 cards.

Check your inbox bro! Is there any links to a list of only base set 1 holos anywhere on the net?

bLAze187 said:
Tristan, do you have a trade thread? All I see is your ref thread...

No I do not. I had one but it got delated and my link stoped working and I do not get old cards. But I will trade new ones.

T

I have the
Chansey
Charizard
Zapdos
Blastoise
I was going to give you all of them but, nevermind.

ace310j said:
I have the
Chansey
Charizard
Zapdos
Blastoise
I was going to give you all of them but, nevermind.

My bad dude, didn't see you list those. Besides my Shining Kabutops, what do you want for that base set Blastoise?

pokefan1234 said:
I will pass, that is pretty high just for an illegal card

Oh, I didn't know it was something special lol. I just found all my cards today after years of not seeing them, grew out of pokemon years ago. Kinda gettin back into it now, I just love the old base sets. All these newer cards are a bit much for me, doesn't even look like pokemon cards anymore. Offer me a card that you would think would be fair.

Back