• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

bLAze187 trades! Nothing but holos!

pokefan1234 said:
It is a 4$ card so, just ask for any card you want (not Lvl X/PRIME/LEGEND parts)

Can I possibly get your Arceus Charizard and your Secret Wonders Blastoise? I'm just kinda hesitant about trading the Ancient Mew for only 1 regular rare.

I can trade the Blastoise, but the Charizard is a meta card, how about:

x1 Blastoise SW
x1 Butterfree GE

do you like those?

pokefan1234 said:
I can trade the Blastoise, but the Charizard is a meta card, how about:

x1 Blastoise SW
x1 Butterfree GE

do you like those?

Meta card? Never even heard of Butterfree...wow, I feel like a kid again lol. (edit) Just looked online, doesn't look very cool lol.

pokefan1234 said:
meta is "top deck" or very good deck

what other card are you interested in?

How about your Blastoise SW and the unleashed? I'm just very into the main sought after pokemon from way back when. If you had a base set Blastoise that would be even better lol. Always loved the first four cards of the base set, it's my little thing I have.

I have to say no to the unleashed one because it too is a "meta" card is there any card from Base that you want ( I have a couple)

pokefan1234 said:
I have to say no to the unleashed one because it too is a "meta" card is there any card from Base that you want ( I have a couple)

Base set Blastoise? lol Most likely not, and I pretty much have the ones that I want from base set, don't have them all but I have a Charizard, Zapdos, Chansey, Fossil Gengar, Fossil Haunter, and a Dragonite on the way (all holo, from a deal earlier this morning). It said that unleashed Blastoise is a promo card, wasn't worth much on the net either.

that is the promo version of him, I have the reg version of him.

How about Garydos MT? It was a popular card because it can do high damage, but now it is too slow against the current "meta" decks

pokefan1234 said:
that is the promo version of him, I have the reg version of him.

How about Garydos MT? It was a popular card because it can do high damage, but now it is too slow against the current "meta" decks

Sounds great, but is it holo? If not, i'll think of another card or you mention another one.

what would you want for these

Dark Typhlosion - Neo destiny 10, LV. 45, #157, 10/105
Light Azumarill - Neo destiny 13, LV. 37, #184, 13/105

pokefan1234 said:
no, it is not holo (it can't be holo :))

any other card?

Let me check...

Aphotic said:
what would you want for these

Dark Typhlosion - Neo destiny 10, LV. 45, #157, 10/105
Light Azumarill - Neo destiny 13, LV. 37, #184, 13/105

Got a base Blastoise or a base Charizard?

cml for Raichu - Fossil, 1st edition, LV. 45, #26, 14/62

pokefan1234 said:
did you find anything?

Blastoise SW (holo, of course).

1Pokemon_Master said:
actually, maybe not. thanks though!

For sure anytime bro!

Steelix_Kid said:
cml for Raichu - Fossil, 1st edition, LV. 45, #26, 14/62
Rayquaza EX and Charizard G X (both holo, of course). Or any wants from my list...

Back