• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

bLAze187 trades! Nothing but holos!

bLAze187 said:
Blastoise SW (holo, of course).

1Pokemon_Master said:
actually, maybe not. thanks though!
For sure anytime bro!

Steelix_Kid said:
cml for Raichu - Fossil, 1st edition, LV. 45, #26, 14/62
Rayquaza EX and Charizard G X (both holo, of course). Or any wants from my list...

no i could not that , that is worth a x or ex i would need more cards

Steelix_Kid said:
not for just that card do you have any ex or xs unlisted

Nope. Everything you see listed is everything I have, I can add a card or two if you want for both of those.

bLAze187 said:
Nope. Everything you see listed is everything I have, I can add a card or two if you want for both of those.

Mewtwo - Base set, LV. 53, #150, 10/102
Ancient Mew - American movie promo release

add these two and deal

Steelix_Kid said:
Mewtwo - Base set, LV. 53, #150, 10/102
Ancient Mew - American movie promo release

add these two and deal

Oh shit, forgot to erase Ancient Mew. Already traded for a Blastoise SW, sorry. Anything else?

bLAze187 said:
Oh crud, forgot to erase Ancient Mew. Already traded for a Blastoise SW, sorry. Anything else?
nan nvm
sorry

Alright man, my bad about that. List is fully updated now, might add another binder full of holos by the end of the day. Digging through my storage right now, lol.

bLAze187 said:
Alright man, my bad about that. List if fully updated now, might add another binder full of holos by the end of the day. Digging through my storage right now, lol.

lol sorry we could not make a deal

The Ancient Mew is no longer playable as that post was made in 2000. On a side note, what would you want for these

Dark Typhlosion - Neo destiny 10, LV. 45, #157, 10/105
Light Azumarill - Neo destiny 13, LV. 37, #184, 13/105

Any interests in the newer cards?

Aphotic said:
The Ancient Mew is no longer playable as that post was made in 2000. On a side note, what would you want for these

Dark Typhlosion - Neo destiny 10, LV. 45, #157, 10/105
Light Azumarill - Neo destiny 13, LV. 37, #184, 13/105

Any interests in the newer cards?

Actually, now that you mention it, i'll take some newer cards. I feel like a youngster all over again! lol, I'm looking for a SW Charizard if you have one, or a base set Blastoise. Those Rayquaza's look nice too lol. Tell me what newer cards you would be willing to trade me for those.

bLAze187 said:
Actually, now that you mention it, i'll take some newer cards. I feel like a youngster all over again! lol, I'm looking for a SW Charizard if you have one, or a base set Blastoise. Those Rayquaza's look nice too lol. Tell me what newer cards you would be willing to trade me for those.

Are there any particular cards you're looking for besides the Charizard and Blastoise?

Edit: I also have a lot of Japanese cards if you have any interest in those.

Aphotic said:
Are there any particular cards you're looking for besides the Charizard and Blastoise?

How about your Tree of Beginnings Mew, Mewtwo Lv. X (DP28), or Mewtwo Lv. X (006/012)? Got no problems with japanese sets. ;)

RE: UPDATED! bLAze187 trades! Nothing but holos!

Hey I'm interested in these

Rocket's Hitmonchan - Gym heroes 11, 1st edition, LV. 29, #107, 11/132
Dark Golbat - Team rocket 7, 1st edition, LV. 25, #42, 7/82
Raichu - Fossil, 1st edition, LV. 45, #26, 14/62
Machamp - Base set, 1st edition, LV. 67, #68, 8/102 (x2)
Japanese - Trainer Erika - GYM

Do you have any newer cards at all? I am not interested in cards outside the modified format. Thanks though!

AdrianSkyline said:
Do you have any newer cards at all? I am not interested in cards outside the modified format. Thanks though!

No, I wish I did man. That's what i'm trying to do on these forums lol. Apparently my cards just suck!

Back