Wi-Fi Trades Blaziken735's My Player Thread, FREE Phiones and some Lv. 100's!

RE: Blaziken735's My Player Thread, I have Phiones and some Lv. 100's!

Good, so am I

P.S. try to be on a little early and wait for a few minutes please, I don't want to miss the trade.

Ready to trade whenever..

dmaster out.

d master342 stay online! do you need the persons in-game name to trade with them? because it says you're connected and standing by and i can invite to trade but you aren't trading with me, what's wrong?

I said apply and it said you were busy..0_o

dmaster out.

ill trade giratina for a kyogre

Sorry, I don't have a Kyogre.:(

Sorry, I don't have a Kyogre.:(

Hi,

I have those pokez:

Jolteon
Flareon
Vaporeon
Glaceon
Leafeon

do you have any shinys ?

No Shinys, do you want a different pokemon?

do you have any of the starters from other riegons?

I have some fossil pokemon i would be willing to trade as well as all of the starters from Diamond& Pearl.

Hey.. What about my Torterra and a Charizard for your Level 100 Metagross and a Salamence(Or it's pre-evos) ?

FC:1246-6029-5882

I can trade at this times:
Any time you are online in Pokebeach just PM me at least 1 hour before I post this afterwards....

Borakay_Jason, how about Charizard or Torterra for a Lv. 100 Metagross, then I'll trade you the Phione I promise you if you make the trade, if you ABSOLUTLY want a Bagon or it's evolution's I'll trade it to you for a Master Ball and a Magby/Elekid, or the same thing except A magby with a magmarizer or a Elekid with and Electrizer.

Hmm Well... The Phione sounds good... I already made a trade with a Bagon so Torterra or Venusaur for Level 100 Metagross and possibly a Phione or Bulbasaur

Sorry I havn't been on for a while, but I'll make the trade Metagross+Phione Lv.100 for Torterra (not hacked)

Yeah,It's not hacked,It was the starter Pokemon I took.What name would you like it to be? Do you need any moves on it? (I KINDA MADE IT A HM SLAVE >.<)

I just want to know if you had a shaymin, arceus, or darkrai. You said you have more pokemon so I am asking.

bubba, I always would post legendaries if I was willing to trade and I'm sorry, but I don't have many pokemon from other reagions. AND I still can't clone in D/P, only Emerald.
Boracay_Jason, I don't care what it's moves are or anything as long as it's nickname is it's real name, or it's not nicknamed at all, reply to the thread and tell me you time zone and figure out a good time for both of us. Okay?

Back