• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

blaZofgold - The Home of the Golden Tortoise - Trading Venusaur EX!

RE: blaZofgold - EPIC WANT: INFERNAPE 4X. H: GENGAR X, DUSK X, ESL, AND MORE!!!!!!

If you still need an Infernape 4 Lv.X, I will give you one for free.

RE: blaZofgold - EPIC WANT: INFERNAPE 4X. H: GENGAR X, DUSK X, ESL, AND MORE!!!!!!

@rikko and ryu: sorry, no can do...
@yourp1mp: ARE YOU TRYING TO ACT AS A JIRACHI TO EVERYBODY???(since i dont need it that badly but if you are acting as a jirachi[one wish per person only] then I DONT WANNA SPEND MY WISH ON THAT!!!!!!!)

CML for the following cards

YOUR
1x T-Tar (PRIME)
1x Porygon Z-X

CML for
Noctowl HGSS (As many of these as you have)
Tyranitar Prime
Any other Noctowls you have.

RE: blaZofgold - W: DCE, LEAFEON X, PLUFF. H: GENGAR X, DUSK X, ESL, AND MORE!!!!!!

bump. prepare for about 100+ UD cards by nxt Tuesday

RE: blaZofgold - W: DCE, LEAFEON X, PLUFF. H: GENGAR X, DUSK X, ESL, AND MORE!!!!!!

Bump. New stuff in!!!!!!

Please CML for Alph LIthograph UD and Rapdiash (SP counter)(Japanese). I have 2 Roserade UD unlisted.

My:
1x Uxie LA (non-LP)

Your:
1x Dusknoir X
2x Vaporeon SV
2x Engineer's Adjustments

Since you did say that you'd trade graciously for the Uxie LA (unless you meant X)...LMK?

My Roleslia and Roserade UL, DCE

Your Aplh Litograph UD

PM me if this is good! :)

Please cml for gengar x, thanks!

Hi again. I still have Infernape 4 X, as well as the lower forms. I also have 2 spare roserade UL.

I'm still interested in your Gengar X, UD Rotom. and your Alph Lithograph from UD.

CML for anything els,e and LMK if we can work out a deal.

@ eevee: Rapidash for Roserade. Deal?
@ Hikikomori-san: REALLY???? wow.....I would do a vaporeon for it though.....maybe even two!
@ Aphotic: Sorry, Naught
@ Haunter: Infernape isnt Interesting anymore, and I think I'll have enough Roserade now....Rotom will be gladly traded though, please list rares. Check my wants for anything

blaZofgold said:
@ eevee: Rapidash for Roserade. Deal?
@ Hikikomori-san: REALLY???? wow...I would do a vaporeon for it though...maybe even two!

Rofl, nah. I'll pass on the Vaps. I'm only interested in the Dusk X, I was just waiting for a counteroffer. Uxie LA's worth only a bit less than Dusk X, so I'd do

My:
Uxie LA (non-LP)

Your:
Dusk X

You can also CML if you want to add anything (nothing major tho)

Your Alph LIthograph UD for my 2 Roserade UD and 2 Roselia UD?

CML for the following

YOUR
Houndoom Prime
Scizor Prime
Alph #3 (UD)

eevee said:
Your Alph LIthograph UD for my 2 Roserade UD and 2 Roselia UD?

I dont need that many Rosys, I just want one Roserade now, so Rapidash for Rosy would be good

@80baby.....sorry, i dont need anything from you
@Hikikomori-san: sorry, no do

RE: blaZofgold - W: DCE, LEAFEON X, PLUFF. H: GENGAR X, DUSK X, ESL, AND MORE!!!

Want:
Scizor Prime

Have:
Uxie and willing to trade Pokemon Communications
also CML.

Back