Blissey ex, Scoop Up Cyclone, Ogerpon ex SIR, and More from “Mask of Change!”

Is this scoop up cyclone good? I would think it would be power crept by now by the other new ace specs.

Not a fan of the multiple Ogrepon SARs. Promo is gorgeous and beats out all 4 in my book! I am hopefull these arent the only SARs to be revealed!

I actually love these 4 SIRs, I'll probably be getting a box of TWM after all!
Can't say i am the biggest fan. However, they are cool in their own way, but they have the same pose and everything. It isn't much different from the regular tera EXs. I would appreciate these more if they had their own interesting artworks showing off their different typings. Pokemon fans will never be 100% satisfied, but im just happy to get new cards for the collection!

I'm confused why does no one like these SIR? I think they look pretty good, especially the rock one, and I think they'll look even better in person.
IMO, it doesn't do justice having the same pose and it doesn't differentiate enough between the regular tera ex's. I said this in another response but I would like them more if they had their own unique artworks showing off their different typings, not just a simple copy & paste from the previous designs.

Is this scoop up cyclone good? I would think it would be power crept by now by the other new ace specs.
No, card is really, really good.

Is a very hard sell over counter catcher in a bunch of decks, but its existance changes dramatically the charizard mirror match, for example. It will see play and is easily better than most ace specs.

I expected Blissey ex to have 330 hp at least, this seems like a worse wigglytuff
Wigglytuff is not very good in competitive.

The attack is inconsistent as if you don't have a supporter, it only hits 90. Moreover, the thing has no real energy engine (therapeutic + regular wiggly + double turbo isn't a good energy engine) while blissey can absorb any energy engine it wants to fuel itself (ogerpon G, Sandy shocks, garde, Sada, basin, etc). Moreover, it can pass energies to a second blissey and loop them by scooping itself up as many times as necessary with either turo/cheren.

It can also enable weird attackers like mew ex or iron hands in a pinch.

And more than that: the attack digs further into the deck every turn, meaning that a main attacking blissey deck is actively seeking cheren's care and doesn't really need an engine mon like bibarel at all which saves deck space and makes the deck better than what wigglytuff can be.

Last edited:
Bro, it's stage 1, if Blissey have 330hp then Charizard should have like 400hp
No, Blissey is a recognized tank Pokémon. In the games, Blissey has the highest base HP that a Pokémon can have. So only having 300 feels like a bummer here.

IMO, it doesn't do justice having the same pose and it doesn't differentiate enough between the regular tera ex's. I said this in another response but I would like them more if they had their own unique artworks showing off their different typings, not just a simple copy & paste from the previous designs.
I thought a while back they could make a big connecting artwork between all 4 of them but that would be too difficult and I don't think it would work, it's kinda sad that they take up all 4 slots tho

No, Blissey is a recognized tank Pokémon. In the games, Blissey has the highest base HP that a Pokémon can have. So only having 300 feels like a bummer here.
300 is already the highest hp for stage one ( excluding Vmax cuz they're 3 prizers)

It's a Blissey. It's been the overinflated HP mon since day 1 of gen 1. It's the lines entire gimmick. What I find funny about it's HP is it isn't the highest HP on a stage 1 in the set.
Is there a stage 1 with higher HP dan Blissey ex currently? Only ones I can think of are Melmetal ex and Copperajah ex, which only matches the 300 number, and Wigglytuff ex needs a special energy to surpass that. Also Brambleghast after 4 prizes, I guess, but these are all outside of Mask of Change.

Bro, it's stage 1, if Blissey have 330hp then Charizard should have like 400hp
Blissey has been allowed to match Stage 2 HPs since at least SM era, maybe older. If I remember correctly it had a 160HP non-rule box card at the time where stage 2s range from 150-170. Its ex having 300 where stage 2 exs ranges from 300-330 is more or less expected, maybe a bit under. I think it could have 310-320 and be fine.

The outlier of this discussion is always Charizard, absolutely no reason for that card to have 330HP.

300 is already the highest hp for stage one ( excluding Vmax cuz they're 3 prizers)
Is there a stage 1 with higher HP dan Blissey ex currently? Only ones I can think of are Melmetal ex and Copperajah ex, which only matches the 300 number, and Wigglytuff ex needs a special energy to surpass that. Also Brambleghast after 4 prizes, I guess, but these are all outside of Mask of Change.
It is true that Blissey ex has the most HP for stage ones, with one exception: the new Paladin. But because he has to be brought into play in weird ways he doesn’t really count.

Back